Weird Al Survivor Vii: Chit Chat Only Thread

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

That's a great idea, TMBJon ... I'll be open to any questions.

And, thanks, anth (I'll be looking forward to your comparison to this season's players with those on the actual show!)!
PMFL!
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

Congrats, DNFA. You have to let us know what you win!

It was a fun season of Survivor, well done Ak :Y
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I was most surprised by the vote against Kristine as I was somehow left out of the loop on that one. I guess they thought our alliance was too strong to let me know.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

Ya, I was surpised over mine, too. I only started to suspect it... when it was way too late. But in the real Survivor, I LOVED seeing people get blindsided like that... so I guess Karma whacked me right in the face. :P (Or was is that Karma blindfolded me and smacked me upside the head?!?)

Anyways, DN, if you want, I'll make you a cool avi lol.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Big congrats to you, DNFA! You are now a permanent member of that oh so exclusive group of Weird Al Survivor Winners. As the first winner, I congratulate you on a job well done.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Congrats on winning, DNFA!
And Peggy
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Congrats DN!!!!
I told you you would win!
And you doubted yourself :)
I told you in the middle of the game that I was just so happy to be in an alliance with you, and that I would feel as if I won if you won..
Well guess what!
I WON!!!!!!!!!
Well, you won, which means I WON!!!!

I am so happy! I really don't care being 2nd, because that just means I was the second winner. Because as we know, it's the Jury who were losers :)

Jon, I DID tell you about the Kristine thing. You don't remember? I could show you the PMs I sent you.

But yes. Me and DN deserved to be in the Final 2, and our alliance won the whole game.

Thank you everyone, and I would like to thank my four favorite people on this forum, Akrovak (the host), Dumb n00b for Al (my totally rad partner in crime in this game and super duper sole survivior!!!), and KnottyEmily and Patrick for VOTING FOR ME TO WIN!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!

Party at my place!!! (Well, maybe not..... uh... PARTY ON CP forum!!!)
Silence will fall.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Well congratulations go out to DNFA! As well as lamename! Trust me, the fun is only beginning for the both of you :ph34r:

See a select few of you for Survivor All Stars 2! Coming.....uh....well,...hmmm....well, let's get at least one more of these Survivor shindigs together and we'll talk :P But that'll have to wait for now...I think Survivor has to step aside for the time being

And Ak, it was a pleasure to help you out. I'm still trying to get this guy to forgive me for AlPrentice! :lol:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Dumb N00b
Obsessed

Post by Dumb N00b »

Thanks for all the congrats, everyone! I look forward to anything and everything Survivor might hold for us in the future!
Dave? Hello Dave? Is Dave there? There's a block in your t'ilet.
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

AlPrentice! I like that!! :)
And whenever you DO decide on Survivor All Stars 2, I will be first in line to petition my entrance.

This game is fun.
If I do go to AS2, I will be sure to make another alliance, like one I had with DN..
So be warned everyone...
My alliance may or may not be with you...
muahahaha!

and I DID say that I would post the best of my PM archive if I won, but I did so much work to make a 6 page document, so I will post it anyway.
It is only from July to August something, but that's when I had a lot of stuff, I will try to make a condensed one for the last 3 months :)
Silence will fall.