Survivor 4 Game Play

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Congratulations to Fintron and iisryan27 on making it to the final two!!!

But now that it's down to just you, the power is shifting to the jury. The two of you have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted your 14 competitors, and now you have gone as far as you can in this game. There is nobody else to vote off. There are no more challenges. All that stands between you and a fantastic prize (a collection of four different "Eat It" 7" singles, generously donated by Elvis) is how you answer the jury's questions this Friday.

In the Game Play thread, the final two contestants will each get to make an opening statement on how they played the game and why they think they should win. In the chatroom, each of the seven jury members will have the opportunity to ask a question to the final two. (Each jury member will soon receive a PM with instructions on what to do if they're unable to make it.) After this, the final two will go back to the Game Play thread to post closing remarks, which may or may not differ from their opening statements. This is the last opportunity they have to make an impact on the voting.

After the closing statements are posted, I will announce Tribal Council, and the jury will begin to send their votes to me. Instead of voting someone off, they will vote for the final two member they want to win Weird Al Survivor 4.

THE JURYPManplus65i_love_yankovicgtrmuWEIRDAlexis279Dr_eBayAlberta_27ccsyaoran
Don't miss the final Tribal Council on Friday, October 29 at 7:30 PM!
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

this is just not fair. yes, it is just a game, but if we can not play it...

please, i just want to get a chance to play. neither me OR ryan got a chance, both last minute change of plans. i beg you to re-consider, and just re schedual the challenge to a time when we can ALL PLAY.

at the beginning, it was ok, because we could all work on the challenge togeather.... and there were some games that stretched into the next day. and NO, i am not just being a sore loser... i just want to play the game fairly. and having arragments... and not being able to play... is just not fair.

and NO. it is not too late. please, just... one do over? for the spirit of the game?
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Ryan did get a chance to play. I'm sorry you don't feel it was fair, but GIM asked if this was a good time, and you said it was...I understand that plans change, but GIM was set to do the challenge tonight and IIRC, he is unable to do challenges on Thursdays. So it was a now or never situation.
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Opening statement:

At the beginning of the game, in the two tribes and even after the merge, I really tried to make as many friends as possible. I got to talk to some really amazing people like gtrmu, i_love_yankovic, and Alberta_27 that I wouldn't have ever met if it wasn't for the game. That is a wonderful prize in itself. People didn't vote for me becuase we are friends and I think that's partially how I got to where I am today.

There was a time, though, that I had to break an alliance becuase my friend started inviting too many people into it and it wouldn't have worked. I didn't want to do that but it had to be done and my friend and I are still on good terms with eachother.

Now that I am at the final 2, I am glad that I am here with Fintron, another member I met during the game that turned out to be a really interesting person.

Also, I'm really sorry you didn't make it here, CCS, but there really isn't anything that can be done about that now.

Even if I do lose I would like to continue the friendships that I have aquired throughout the game, that is the true prize ;)

Oh, and, one last thing, vote for me! :Y
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fintron
Obsessed

Post by Fintron »

Here's my opening statement:

I never thought I would make it to the final 2.
Like Ryan said, I also met people in this game that I probably never would have met if it didn't happen. I'm glad that Ryan is with me in the final 2 and I've had a really fun time playing this game. I hope that everyone playing this game also had fun. I am also sorry CCS that you couldn't make it here tonight and please don't take it personally that I voted you out. And also like Ryan said, even if I do lose I still had fun and made some friends.

Vote for me!
It's just like a mini mall!
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

ccsyaoran @ Oct 27 2004, 09:56 PM wrote: this is just not fair. yes, it is just a game, but if we can not play it...

please, i just want to get a chance to play. neither me OR ryan got a chance, both last minute change of plans. i beg you to re-consider, and just re schedual the challenge to a time when we can ALL PLAY.

at the beginning, it was ok, because we could all work on the challenge togeather.... and there were some games that stretched into the next day. and NO, i am not just being a sore loser... i just want to play the game fairly. and having arragments... and not being able to play... is just not fair.

and NO. it is not too late. please, just... one do over? for the spirit of the game?
quit whining ccs. after all, like you told me after you backstabbed me, it's only a game............
I was elected to lead, not to read.
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

yes, but as i said, its a game. but if you cant PLAY the game...

which you still dont seem to get.

:lookaround: ANYHOO... it was late last night... i'm ok now. congrats iisryan and fintron.
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Off The Deep End

Post by TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles »

gtrmu @ Oct 28 2004, 10:09 AM wrote: quit whining ccs.
My statement.

Anyway.

Best of luck to the two finalists!
The Office: NBC, Thursdays at 9.
If you're not watching, you're doing yourself great injustice.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

CHIT CHAT????????????? :stern: :stern: :stern:
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

anth, why don't you use that picture that dr. dad posted somewhere? you know which one i'm talking about
I was elected to lead, not to read.