The Big Introduction Topic

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Off The Deep End

Post by TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles »

Elton Bear @ Jul 26 2004, 07:09 AM wrote: Hi, im elton bear, joined today, im 15 and i cant get enough of "jedi knight", "spam", and "another one rides the bus". I used to absolutely hate "cows with guns" and "microsoft christmas" but then i found out weird Al never even wrote them so WAHEY :D :D .

so, thats me. please :welcome: me to your forum...
:welcome: WELCOME! Great to have you
The Office: NBC, Thursdays at 9.
If you're not watching, you're doing yourself great injustice.
DrugBug27
Occasional

Post by DrugBug27 »

Let's see...
My screen-name is DrugBug27, and I'm a "Weird Al" Yankovic fan.

It all started out with "The Transformers: The Movie". I thought the plot was pretty sad because they killed off all of my favorite characters, but I heard this cool song and wondered who sang the song about being stupid. The rest is history!

I first saw Al in concert when he was opening for the Monkees in 1987 (I went there purely to see Al, not the Monkees!). I have since seen him twice in 1999 and once this year (yesterday!).

I look forward to participating in the discussions and living vicariously through your concert and meet and greet adventures!

DB27
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Welcome DB27!!!! My name's Driew. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and ask me. I'd along with everyone else would be happy to answer it. ;)
In hiding since 2010
oodles_of_poodles
Occasional

Post by oodles_of_poodles »

Hi everybody!

As you can see, my screen name is oodles_of_poodles. My other name is Jody.
I've been lurking around here for about a year, but I met so many nice people in line a few days ago that I was inspired to join in all of the fun.

Just like DrugBug27, my first Al show was in 1987 when he opened for the Monkees. I also saw him in 1996, 2002, and last Friday and Saturday :9~ .

Bye for now!
Peter & The Wolf
Occasional

Post by Peter & The Wolf »

hello, i am a huge weird al fan 8) .................my first weird al tape was even worse, it was all about al everyday since! i recently bought the peter & the wolf LP. i paid too much for it, but it'll look nice on my wall! :D my favorite song is the biggest ball of twine in minnesota. this is a great forum and i look forward to reading some great topics down the road!
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Welcome oodles_of_poodles and Peter & The Wolf! :welcome:
PMFL!
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

Welcome DB27 and oodles of poodles!
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Welcome DB27, oodles of Poodles, and Petter the Wolf! Enjoy!
Al team # 2836
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Welcome, DB27, Jody and Peter and the Wolf!

:welcome:

Driew, get over yourself. You didn't copyright the welcome message. I just want people to know they can ask anyone for help, not just you.

:P
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Off The Deep End

Post by TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles »

Peter & The Wolf @ Jul 27 2004, 02:10 AM wrote: hello, i am a huge weird al fan 8) .................my first weird al tape was even worse, it was all about al everyday since! i recently bought the peter & the wolf LP. i paid too much for it, but it'll look nice on my wall! :D  my favorite song is the biggest ball of twine in minnesota. this is a great forum and i look forward to reading some great topics down the road!
:welcome: Welcome, P&TW! Nice name!

Welcome, oodles_of_poodles! (It's great to know "bunch of poodles" is such a popular thing to base a screenname on :lol:)

Welcome Drug_Bug27! It's good to have all these people joining nowadays, so when I go on posting rages there'll be more responses :)
The Office: NBC, Thursdays at 9.
If you're not watching, you're doing yourself great injustice.