Messages For Al And Suzanne

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

Dear Yankovic Family,

I am not very good at theese types of things so I'll just get right to the point. From what I hear Nick and Mary were wonderful people. I am greatly sorry for your loss and I am praying for your whole family.

Al, take as long as you need for mourning we all understand your pain and loss in some way or another. Surround yourself with the rest of your family and remeber all of the good memories you had with them so that one day, you can proudly tell Nina.

We love you

Love,
Sam Evans
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

Dear Al,

My prayers will be with you in this time of grief. Nick and Mary's true legacy is in the wonderful, proud father you are to Nina. I'm glad they both were able to experience her first year with you and to know the joy of having a granddaughter. Please give my condolences to Suzanne for the passing of two remarkable in-laws.

With sympathy in this season of resurrection,
Nan McCarthy
Wharf Hamster since September 25, 2002
Dr eBay
Die-hard Fan

Post by Dr eBay »

Al, Suzanne, and Nina,

I think Simon and Garfunkel sum up a lot of our feelings:

When you’re weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
I’m on your side. When times get rough
Like a bridge over troubled water

When you’re down and out,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
I’ll take your part.
When darkness comes
And pain is all around,

I will ease your mind.
I will ease your mind.

T McD
http://www.MonstersAndMustaches.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jontehgeek

Post by jontehgeek »

Al, Suzanne, and Nina:

Losing my parents and grand-parents is not something I can completely tie experience with to my life but I'm positive that I can realize it's something very difficult to cope with. Mr & Mrs Yankovic were extraordinary people and you've been blessed to know them. Our heartfelt condolances go out to you and all of your family and friends. We're feeling just a great loss as you even though we didn't know them as well.

love and soft thoughtful wishes,

Jon Swarner and family
catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Post by catanddogdoctor »

Dear Al, Suzanne and Nina:

Words cannot express how sad I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Maria Overmyer
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Dear Al, Suzanne and Nina

My heartfelt condolences to you all. I can't imagine the level of emotional pain this tragedy brings, but please know that we're always here for you. I had the honor of meeting them briefly and I will always remember their warmth. Al, you're the legacy of two truly remarkable and loving people. I know they'll live forever in your heart.

Remember, grief shared is grief divided. Prayers and peace to Nick and Mary and to everyone touched by their lives.

Much love,
Elizabeth
This means something. This is important.
psu1sue

Post by psu1sue »

Dear Al and Susanne,

You and your family are in my thoughts and in my prayers at this difficult time. May you find comfort knowing that so many people care about you and absolutely adored your parents even though we didn't personally know them.

Sue Kelleher
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Dear Yankovic Family,

I haven't experenice a loss before. I cant begin to imagine what you are feeling. I cant imgine losing two parents at the same time.Treasure the time you had with them. You have memories you can share with Nina. The memories well never die. I'm sorry she wont see her Grandparents. I wish I could say something that helps. I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you.

Love,
Manda
Al team # 2836
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

Dear Yankovic Family,

I'm very sorry. Nick and Mary were such good people. They loved Al so much. I don't think there could have been better parents. I am at a total loss for words right now. It has been hard for me to go about my day today. I can't even imagine what it must be like for all of you. I just hope you find comfort in knowing that you're not alone. You have your family members. And you have us fans. We will never forget Nick and Mary and how special they were to everyone.

My deepest sympathies,
Gina S.
Parma, Ohio
You think I killed her because of the pony remark?!
awallaceunc

Post by awallaceunc »

Al, I am very sorry to hear this news and my heart goes out to you, Suzanne, and your family. Even though most of your fans, myself included, never met your parents, we share a special connection with them through the warmth they shared when they made appearances with you or in media involving you throughout your career. That's something special that you don't find with many celebrities. I'm sure your parents were very special people, and you and your family are in my prayers. God bless.

-Aaron