Weird Al" Survivor All-stars - Chit Chat

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Elvis @ Mar 15 2005, 11:27 AM wrote: :whoot:  :whoot: :whoot: Congratulations!

:(, I mean :whoot:.  Well, as long as you're happy.. :? .  Aw, I'll miss you concert buddy!

Dave

Don't worry Dave! It's just one more available couch for long distance tour chasing!

Also, as it stands at this point, I'm only going for a year while he finishes out his apprenticeship (He builds and refurbishes pianos).

Thanks everyone!
-Melissa

Mrs. Duggar, your vagina is not a clown car. Shut it down.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Driew_La_27 @ Mar 14 2005, 08:16 PM wrote: Good point. I just don't get that statement. There were people on our tribe that did TEN TIMES less than what I had done for the tribe. I know that that's not why you guys voted me out, because that's all false....
Driew, you did a lot for our tribe. You were a valuable member, but you dropped the ball on the Scavenger Hunt Challenge. You've got to admit that the level of work you did on that challenge was pretty low. That, at least in my experience with you, was the only time you didn't work extremely hard on a challenge. That probably wasn't enough to vote you out (at least in my opinion), which is why I didn't cast a vote for you. I was also under the impression at that time that you had betrayed the tribe (you know, that whole "PM from Fintron" thing). I still didn't want to see you go right away, because you were excellent and a hard worker.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Congrats on the engagement Melissa! :whoot:

As for me staying true to my alliance with Dave and Jackie...my original plan was to have a final seven of me, GIM, Kevbo, Driew, Dave, Jackie, and numbers.

Me, GIM, Kevbo, and Driew (and maybe numbers) would vote off Dave and Jackie at the final 7 and final 6 respectively. Then, we'd vote off numbers so he'd have 5th place.

Before the game, Driew and I made a final two alliance. But I realized that even if I broke it, Driew would still vote for me. Me, Kevbo, and GIM would take him out at final 4.

Then, I'd tell GIM that if he won the final challenge, he should take me so that we guarantee that someone who didn't win the first time would win. I would tell Kevbo that since I didn't make the final two last time, if he won, he should choose me. Then, I was going to throw the challenge ala Richard Hatch, and win the game.

>:)
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh wrote: even after I was voted off, I still worked with her, to help her win the challenges. It didn't help much, but I did try.

HEY!!! THAT'S ILLEGAL!!! :stern: That's it! You're both disqualified! :lookaround:
Melissa wrote: I just got engaged this weekend

:o :( ;(
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Jeremy, just a question--obviously numbers' help wasn't enough to prevent Alexis from being voted off. But what if it did and she won the game? What would we do?
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Kevbo1987 @ Mar 15 2005, 01:09 PM wrote: Driew, you did a lot for our tribe. You were a valuable member, but you dropped the ball on the Scavenger Hunt Challenge. You've got to admit that the level of work you did on that challenge was pretty low. That, at least in my experience with you, was the only time you didn't work extremely hard on a challenge. That probably wasn't enough to vote you out (at least in my opinion), which is why I didn't cast a vote for you. I was also under the impression at that time that you had betrayed the tribe (you know, that whole "PM from Fintron" thing). I still didn't want to see you go right away, because you were excellent and a hard worker.
But I had a valid reason for not being able to do anything in that challenge. HOMEWORK, plus I just couldn't do it. And I WAS looking through the videos and such. I just wasn't chatting.
In hiding since 2010
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Hey Anth....awards are cancelled...it's all you're fault.

:P

Actually, scratch that, if anyone who used me or targeted me wins an award, I'm giving it to Jasper Johns! >:)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
samuraisumo
Off The Deep End

Post by samuraisumo »

Melissa, congrats on your engagement. may your husband be as obedient as a puppy in public and may he make you happiest at home. Much success in your impending nuptials. (Off topic, I know. But this is a big deal.)
My friends call me Sumo.

Al team member 62!
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

anthontherun @ Mar 15 2005, 07:25 PM wrote: Jeremy, just a question--obviously numbers' help wasn't enough to prevent Alexis from being voted off. But what if it did and she won the game? What would we do?
Well, let's just say that I try hard to not create rules that I can't enforce. I CAN enforce the "three strikes and you're out" rule. I CAN enforce the chit chat in the game play thread rule, with your help of course. But one rule I CANNOT enforce is the jury members communicating with players rule. As long as they do it through PMs, there's not much I can do about it. I am one who believes in the Survivor philosophy of "do what must be done" to win! If someone can find a way around the rules, then more power to them!*

Hope that answers your question! >:)

I hope they sell a lot of records. Just stay away from me! :P

~Jeff Probst Jeremy
=============================================================
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Off The Deep End

Post by TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles »

M3m3s3 @ Mar 15 2005, 08:55 AM wrote: Sorry I havn't been around, there's A LOT going on in my life right now. besides planning a baby shower, I just got engaged this weekend and I'm making plans to move to California within the next two months!

Congrats on your engagement, and watch out for those earthquakes! :D

Anyway, uh...
it's been fun. Thanks for all the nice memories all, and thanks for the pounding headache, anth. :P
The Office: NBC, Thursdays at 9.
If you're not watching, you're doing yourself great injustice.