Survivor 2 Game Play

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

doggans
Die-hard Fan

Post by doggans »

Bruce the Duck @ Jun 9 2004, 09:35 PM wrote: I had absolutely ZERO loyalty to anyone in the game, as Dr. Dad, doggans, ccs, alberta1, the42guy, and lookatthenumbers will surely tell you! >:)
Loyalty? Jeremy'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double-edged razor blades than spend one more minute with us. :P
"Wow, another triple negative!"
Dr_Dad
Obsessed

Post by Dr_Dad »

Bruce the Duck @ Jun 9 2004, 06:59 AM wrote: Just kidding, Jim!  You know I love you, in a completely plutonic sort of way....  :D
:huh: Plutonic??

So, what you're saying is ... you love me like you love (1) The cold and rocky ninth planet from the sun; (2) The god of the underworld; or (3) Mickey Mouse's dog. :unsure:

Gee ... wow ... thanks, man ... I mean it ... really ......... <_<

Doc
[Think ya must mean "PLATONIC" there ... huh, Mr. "TEACHER"!!! ... j/k, man ...]
:P
Bee bomp a chonk a donk bim bang boo !!
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Hey, look! A Dr. Dad post that's actually under 1,000 lines long!!! :whoot:

<_< Hey, Doc, I think I saw you on TV the other day! It was on the Comedy Central's 25 GReatest Smart-Asses! :P
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Hey, Anth! Isn't it time you put these two topics in the archive or at least unpin them and make way for Survivor 3?

When does that start, BTW?
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

We can leave it open a little longer in case anyone else wants to congratulate you.

When people stop posting, we'll move it over to the archive.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Bruce the Duck @ Jun 10 2004, 10:07 AM wrote:
<_< Hey, Doc, I think I saw you on TV the other day! It was on the Comedy Central's 25 GReatest Smart-Asses! :P
Dr. Dad was on Comdey Central? Wow, I feel bad for him.....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
the42guy
Occasional

Post by the42guy »

Well, thought I'd come in and make an appearance. Obviously, I was the one that didnt vote. I have a new job that started this week, and it's been keeping me busy.
Now, I'm not sure who I would've voted for... probably BTD, becuase chicken chili is more my style. :P

Seriously, I would've voted BTD because he just plowed his way through. If I had been thinking the round I got voted out, I would've tried to convince the others to vote for him. His knowledge of Al, stealthy allinces and backstabbing, and convincing reasoning make him a great player - and obviously, the winner! Of course, a big nod to CurlyFries too - even second place is hard to achieve.

Now then, I'm looking forward to watching Survivor 3!

Once again, congratulations, Bruce!
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Jeremy you played a great game. *Just got done reading everything that I've missed. :wacko: I actually played the same type of game. I had 1 main alliance (which consisted of 4 and five if Anth had agreed) and several other "false" alliances to get me the majority and such. Except I was somehow to cocky to the host and told him EVERYTHING. :rolleyes: Not doing that for All-Stars that's for sure. :P
In hiding since 2010
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Actually, during much of the game I was sharing my strategy and game play with anth. I didn't let him give me any feedback, mind you, but I couldn't help bragging to someone about how I was bamboozling everyone! BTW, the strategy that I used in this game will most likely not work during All-Stars, at least it would have to be a lot more cunning in order to dodge the twists I've got planned. :sly:
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Bruce the Duck @ Jun 11 2004, 06:23 PM wrote: Actually, during much of the game I was sharing my strategy and game play with anth.
Figures. :rolleyes:

I hope you have some like tribe swaps and such. I want you to keep us on our feets. Just no outkast things. That's just stupid. :rolleyes:
In hiding since 2010