Weird Al Related Dreams

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

i had a dream last night where i was on the walking track above the gym in our school and Al and TBITB were laying DTBS in the gym and i was looking down at Al and smiling when he looked at me and just kinda was staring. i was confused. then suddnely Bermuda and I were sitting behind his drumset and he was showing me stuff. :blink:
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
Twinkies Are Yucky
Obsessed
Awards: honor roll 2002

Post by Twinkies Are Yucky »

Last night I had a dream that I was at ShopRite, and I bumped into Suzanne. I looked into her cart, and she was buying a lot of juice boxes. I'm guessing they were for Nina? ^_^
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

haha how random. i bet they were.....or something
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

Twinkies Are Yucky @ May 13 2008, 03:46 PM wrote: Last night I had a dream that I was at ShopRite, and I bumped into Suzanne. I looked into her cart, and she was buying a lot of juice boxes. I'm guessing they were for Nina? ^_^
wow, what a weird dream :lol: I bet they were for Nina!
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

Gonna put Live! On when I go to sleep and have pleasant dreams. I haven't had an Al dream in over a week ;( I makes me sad.
I MUST Have one!
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

toin9898 @ May 16 2008, 11:57 PM wrote: Gonna put Live! On when I go to sleep and have pleasant dreams. I haven't had an Al dream in over a week  ;( I makes me sad.
I MUST Have one!
;( i havent had ANY!!!! well that star trek convention dream was kinda Al related because a song made me dream it.....still didnt have Al in it tho ;(
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

;( I had a dream last night. I went to an Al concert (finally) i was drooling my brains out. and somehow we got transported to the library and I found Al, asked if i could get his picture then he took a picture of me? I got in line to get an autograph then I got a hug and i wouldn't let go. :F If only

I was SO disappointed cause my dad in my dream told me it was real and that I wasn't dreaming. But WOW.
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

I had one of those before. Where you at some point realize you're in a dream but someone in your dream tells you, "No, this is real." That is always freaky.

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

part of my dream was me waking up realisng it was a dream but still... It must have been all those Al vids on loop again.
I gotta do that more often.
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
Scarlatti
Addicted

Post by Scarlatti »

Holy crap! I had an Al dream after about two months of nothing!! :yay:

I dreamt that I was busking with my accordion when Al randomly showed up and started playing his! Then my friends walked past, gave us some money and me, Al and my mates went for a milkshake.

Then it deteriorated into something about a camel on a golfcourse, but who cares! The Al part was coool! :D
SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!