Weird Al Related Dreams

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

don't you hate it when you buy something in a dream that you've been wanting for a long time, then you wake up? I HATE that!

Yeah, this was before PH was released and named, I think. I had dreamed I had recieved Al's new album and was listening to it and singing to it. I woke up thinking that I have got to put the cd in the cd player when I get downstairs. Then I remembered that cd didn't exist.

-CindyBob
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I had a dream last night about the upcomming concert. The concert hall was VERY small, no bigger than a movie theater, probably smaller. I had really good seats right near the stage which was in row "O" even though o would be realy far back. Before the show started, I was looking around and I saw CindyBob sitting to the right of me and Scotti was behind me. I knew it was Cindy because I know what she looks like but I have never seen scotti, so my mind just made up an image of hear. Here comes the weirdest part. Al comes out and starts doing Dog Eat Dog (I think thats what it was) and everyone starts booing! Thats when I woke up.
Clyde the Viking
Occasional
Location: Oh, you know where I am. Mwa- ha- ha- ha- ha- cough- sputter- gag- choke!

Post by Clyde the Viking »

I had a dream I helped a bunch of Germans build a really really big house while they had a radio on which they were playing a Weird Al All Day Marathon.

I don't get alot of dreams for some reason, or I do and forget them.

I still remember the one where all my teeth fell out. :crazy:
Egg Land Fondue?
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I study dreams deeply and love to "lucid dream". If you don't know what it is, look it up. Anyways, a dream about your teeth falling out usualy means you are to talkative or are bad at keeping secrets and/or promices. You need to learn to silence yourself.
Clyde the Viking
Occasional
Location: Oh, you know where I am. Mwa- ha- ha- ha- ha- cough- sputter- gag- choke!

Post by Clyde the Viking »

What? Me? Talk too much, no way! I can't believe that! You're a stinkin' liar! You're a communist! You know communism was developed by Karl Marx. My favorite Marx Brother is Groucho. Oscar the Grouch is really mean. Titantic won eleven Oscars, as many as Ben Hur. Ben Stiller isn't that funny, like in The Animal. Animal on the Muppet Show is funny. A Muppet, it's not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, but oh man- Hahahaha! Mops are very unsanitary, you shouldn't lick them. You know what I like to lick? Ice Cream. Well, except when it's really cold and my teeth are sensitive, I should probably use Sensody-whatever stuff, but I don't. I just use regular toothpaste. On the tube they say not to ingest any, but I have and nothing happens! Same thing with shampoo, the only sham is the warning! Hahahahahaha! By the way I use Pert Plus, shampoo, extra conditioner because my hair is kinda dry. It's really tough too, you could make rope out of my hair. I guess I'll never go bald. You know who's bald, bald people. Why are they so bald, what's up with that?! With the shiny head and the reflecting the sun and the flavin' hoyle! Nice Lady with the feet too fat!

Oh yeah, I don't talk too much.
Egg Land Fondue?
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Oh yeah, I don't talk too much.

Me neither. :lookround:

So that's why I have that dream alot...
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

I had a dream where I went into some building or something, and it was pretty big and empty and ...brown, except the counter where Al and the band were. So I went up to Al (dressed in his Yoda/Saga Begins attire) and asked him for an autograph, which he gave, as did the rest of the band. Though the only band member I remember signing ..whatever it was I gave to them... was Steve, who said something weird that I can't remember. Then the dream faded out and into another one, or I woke up.

Wow, dreams are so hard to explain through typing...
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

QUOTE I had a dream last night about the upcomming concert. The concert hall was VERY small, no bigger than a movie theater, probably smaller. I had really good seats right near the stage which was in row \"O\" even though o would be realy far back. Before the show started, I was looking around and I saw CindyBob sitting to the right of me and Scotti was behind me. I knew it was Cindy because I know what she looks like but I have never seen scotti, so my mind just made up an image of hear. Here comes the weirdest part. Al comes out and starts doing Dog Eat Dog (I think thats what it was) and everyone starts booing! Thats when I woke up.

:wow: I booed Dog Eat Dog? I would never do such a thing to one of my favorite Al songs!

I make cameos in other fan's dreams.

-CindyBob
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Hey, what about me?

Well, I may show up in the deleted scenes sometime... ;)
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE I saw CindyBob sitting to the right of me and Scotti was behind me.

:eh: