Weird Al Related Dreams

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

Odd this topic should re-appear today.

Last night in the midst of a dream about something lame, suddenly I was sitting at a round card table with Jim and Steve with some other band members lurking around in the background. I said something to them as a joke, (I have no idea what) and they both looked at me utter complete contempt :nervous: I tried to explain whatever it was I said, and I remember concluding with "besides, I'm just a silly person anyway", but they both just shoved their chairs away and stomped off. I felt terrible, just awful. I remembered waking up feeling upset about something this morning, but I didn't know what it was until I just a while ago.

On a lighter note, I did dream once that each band member had his picture on the side of a box of Cheez Nips crackers, and the boxes were collector's items. :sleepy:

Maybe I'd just better go back to bed.

sg
danthefanman
Addicted
Location: Hiding behind one of those 3 Al heads, can you guess which one?

Post by danthefanman »

Now you people are dreaming about Al... Oy vey.

I never dream (or never remember it), so I don't have much to say. It rocks, it's like time travel, one miniute it's night the next it's day, no dream.

But once I had a day dream, I was strummin on a guitar playing Your Horoscope for Today with an acordian player and a bass guitar player behind me. Strange because just today I was strumming on a guitar singing Everything You Know is Wrong.
Dan wuz here
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

You don't dream? Huh. Well, both of my parents really don't dream either.

I dream pretty often, I guess. Now I know I dream more often that when I actually remember them. *sigh* I hate it when I remember a dream, then I think of one little thing different and I can't remember the dream at all.

-CindyBob
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I saw CindyBob sitting to the right of me and Scotti was behind me.
:eh:

Does it scare or sicken you that I had a dream with you in it? I'm not quite sure what that face is trying to say.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I had an Al dream last night.

I was at the show on 7/19 in Philly and I saw Elvis there and a couple others I knew from amwa back in the day. Then Al comes on and sings Couch Potato and walks off the stage ala OMM and then the song ends and there's video clips for about 20 minutes before AWBP then he finally does that and leaves again and then the entire UHF plays. a lot of people leave but i stay and im trying to figure out why its taking him so long to come out and then finally i wake up.

weird

-jon
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Does it scare or sicken you that I had a dream with you in it? I'm not quite sure what that face is trying to say.

Um... neither. Let's just say I was surprised. Restraining order, what restraining order??

:biggrin: :P
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

The weird thing is I saw you (in the dream) but I have no idea what you look like (in real life). In my dream you were 20 something, brunette, about 120-145 lbs and brown eyes. Does that sound anything like you or was it just wishfull thinking :P ?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

20 something, brunette, about 120-145 lbs and brown eyes.
whoa! what kind of dream is this!!!! :P

-jon
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

In my dream you were 20 something, brunette, about 120-145 lbs and brown eyes.

Um... NO. Blonde/grey hair, 39, green eyes, and MORE than that...
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

A couple recent gems:

I dreamt that Al was playing right field for the Red Sox. #27 is retired for them, so he had #72 (I'm just kidding...I can't read in my dreams)

And, one I had the other night:

Al did a parody of Beck's "Lost Cause" and I saw the video premiere, and I was all excited when I woke up because I was going to post the video news here at WOWAY....but, alas, it was just a dream. :(
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?