Bermuda Chat Transcript

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

kaffy©
Obsessed
Location: In Between Corn and a Major City, others call it NW Indiana

Post by kaffy© »

What a great Chat! I'm sad I missed it! I was out and about and didn't get a chance to get back here! Loved reading it though, thanks for posting the transcript!! :)

Thanks Bermuda!! :D

Kaffy© :lookround:
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Someone mentioned opening Ask Bermuda for about a week or so. That's kinda how I envisioned it. It would be less work for the middleman (if there is one), and we might even get more members--"Ask Bermuda one week only!" would convince someone to quickly join to ask a question but a section regularly open would make people think "Well, my question's not too important so I'll wait a while." And while we have a great group of people here already, there's always room for more. :)
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Bump. Don't forget to read the old chat transcript if you haven't already.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

QUOTE Someone mentioned opening Ask Bermuda for about a week or so. That's kinda how I envisioned it. It would be less work for the middleman (if there is one), and we might even get more members--\"Ask Bermuda one week only!\" would convince someone to quickly join to ask a question but a section regularly open would make people think \"Well, my question's not too important so I'll wait a while.\" And while we have a great group of people here already, there's always room for more. :)

That'd be nice.

Although, there'd still be a lot of dumb questions.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

QUOTE That'd be nice. Although, there'd still be a lot of dumb questions.

Like if Jon really came from Bermuda?
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson