Mandatory Fun (Album 14) Speculation :3

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

jacobpacek
Regular

Re: Mandatory Fun (Album 14) Speculation :3

Post by jacobpacek »

Countdown to the album: http://itsalmo.st/#mandatoryfun_bythb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let me be your stripper.

Lansing MI: 7/11/07
Jackson MI: 9/23/07
Chesaning MI: 7/17/08
jacobpacek
Regular

Re: Mandatory Fun Timeline/Spoiler Updates

Post by jacobpacek »

Countdown to the album: http://itsalmo.st/#mandatoryfun_bythb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let me be your stripper.

spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

jacobpacek wrote:Countdown to the album: http://itsalmo.st/#mandatoryfun_bythb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:rolleyes:
jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

So say at Target I get to the checkout with the CD...I'm gonna do self checkout. If I get caught, I can't get in trouble right? Because the worker will have given it to me...it's not like I'm trying to steal it. They can just not sell it to me, right? No sort of trouble?
Let me be your stripper.

Cheerios Applejacks Cheerios
Occasional

Post by Cheerios Applejacks Cheerios »

jacobpacek wrote:So say at Target I get to the checkout with the CD...I'm gonna do self checkout. If I get caught, I can't get in trouble right? Because the worker will have given it to me...it's not like I'm trying to steal it. They can just not sell it to me, right? No sort of trouble?
You might wind up in jail like Tommy Chong.
jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

Cheerios Applejacks Cheerios wrote:
jacobpacek wrote:So say at Target I get to the checkout with the CD...I'm gonna do self checkout. If I get caught, I can't get in trouble right? Because the worker will have given it to me...it's not like I'm trying to steal it. They can just not sell it to me, right? No sort of trouble?
You might wind up in jail like Tommy Chong.
No that's only if I download MP3s from file sharing sites. Like Morpheus, or Grokster, or Limewire, or Kazaa.
Let me be your stripper.

Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

No, you can't get in trouble. Worst case you just can't get it. And you're back where you are now. That was me yesterday. Wish that I could have done self-checkout. I couldn't even get close to the CD today.
jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

Alinite27 wrote:No, you can't get in trouble. Worst case you just can't get it. And you're back where you are now. That was me yesterday. Wish that I could have done self-checkout. I couldn't even get close to the CD today.
Yeah worst case scenario: No album. Wait 4 days. Doesn't sound too bad to me!
Let me be your stripper.

bizarreblair
Occasional

Post by bizarreblair »

You would not be breaking any law. If a retailer sells something before the release date, no one will know unless it is reported. One would most likely take the proof (a dated receipt for instance) to a rival retailer to report it as a weights and measures violation. It's an unfair advantage of the retailer selling the item early over those waiting for the release date. The retailer can be fined for this. You will experience no repercussions (other than whatever self-imposed moral issues or peers being jealous or mad).
Jettkoral
Occasional

Post by Jettkoral »

So I just ask an employee and they go get it? Then I take it to self checkout and leave?