Mandatory Fun (Album 14) Speculation :3

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

coltsmetsfan614
Occasional

Re: Mandatory Fun (Album 14) Speculation :3

Post by coltsmetsfan614 »

Jettkoral wrote:So I just ask an employee and they go get it? Then I take it to self checkout and leave?
That's the goal
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

So your all trying to do this so you can leak the album? Thats not right, I wonder what Bermuda's take on all this is...

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

I wasn't doing it so I could leak the album. I was doing it because I want to listen now. I'm selfish like that.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

joseyklein wrote:So your all trying to do this so you can leak the album? Thats not right, I wonder what Bermuda's take on all this is...
Yeah, as much as I'd love to hear the album early, and as much as I'm sure it will get leaked early, it would be pretty shitty of a fan to be the one to do the leaking.

I say anyone from this forum is fortunate enough to snag an early copy, good on you, but keep it to yourself. It's not selfish. It's honoring the artist that we're here to support.
darkhornet
Occasional

Post by darkhornet »

At this point, if we could get 100% confirmation on the polka list, I'd be done until Tuesday. That's all I want.
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

aaaand we are back to illegally and immorally obtaining a copy of the album. first, it's likely that even if you obtain a cd, the barcode or UPC will not scan until it's activated on Tuesday. your best bet would be to have another random cd upon self-checkout, scan that one and then put the Weird Al cd in the bag, leaving the other one behind. but again, this is basically stealing (even though I often scan expensive apples and other fruits as 49 cent bananas).

also why are people so anxious to hear the polka targets? all I kept reading was polka targets get me the polka targets. honestly, listening to the polka without knowing the songs in advance would (seem to me to) make it better.
taste is only something if it is yours.
jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

joseyklein wrote:So your all trying to do this so you can leak the album? Thats not right
I've been a fan since I could talk. He's my favorite artist. I wouldn't go through all this trouble just to leak his album 4 days early...that would be incredibly stupid and unfair to Al. He's done an incredible job keeping this thing on the DL.

Plus I'm gonna have to pay for it even if I get it early (plus I already pre-ordered on iTunes). More money for Al. I'm not leaking it. I never said I was. He deserves for everyone to pay for his stuff, and his music is definitely worth $10 or $20. If I do get it tonight, I'm keeping it to myself 100%. Don't just assume that I'm planning on leaking it, especially when I never said anything like that.
Last edited by jacobpacek on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me be your stripper.

Lansing MI: 7/11/07
Jackson MI: 9/23/07
Chesaning MI: 7/17/08
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Re: Mandatory Fun Timeline/Spoiler Updates

Post by Well, Well, Well »

hmmmm...
taste is only something if it is yours.
wwerules
Occasional

Post by wwerules »

Well, Well, Well wrote:also why are people so anxious to hear the polka targets? all I kept reading was polka targets get me the polka targets. honestly, listening to the polka without knowing the songs in advance would (seem to me to) make it better.
Because people want what they want when they want it?
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I'm avoiding polka spoilers like the plague myself. I know of one song that went untagged in discussions briefly, and it was one so obvious, I don't mind knowing it
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?