Mandatory Fun (Album 14) Speculation :3

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: Mandatory Fun (Album 14) Speculation :3

Post by Bruce the Duck »

You should have included that in your fake album download.
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

You do understand that your profile lists your age as 12, and by law this board can't collect your information and register you unless you're 13, so all you're doing by posting this nonsense is giving the people in charge a reason to delete you.
jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

Marko_The_Odd wrote:Don't blame him, it's the only way his generation can actually communicate.
What's your reasoning to be a complete dick to a kid? What did I do to you? There are a lot of topics. Take advantage of tjst and use another one if you don't like what we're talking about here. Don't just come and insult people. You sound like a cool guy. An adult...who sits at his computer...and insults kids.
Last edited by jacobpacek on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me be your stripper.

Lansing MI: 7/11/07
Jackson MI: 9/23/07
Chesaning MI: 7/17/08
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

spmahn wrote:You do understand that your profile lists your age as 12, and by law this board can't collect your information and register you unless you're 13, ...
?
taste is only something if it is yours.
MikeyMan2627
Occasional

Post by MikeyMan2627 »

Wow I wish I had to ability to use the internet when I was 2.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

spmahn wrote:
You do understand that your profile lists your age as 12, and by law this board can't collect your information and register you unless you're 13, so all you're doing by posting this nonsense is giving the people in charge a reason to delete you.
His location also says the zoo. I think we can assume he's joking. And look at his occupation.
Last edited by Bruce the Duck on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

jacobpacek wrote:
Marko_The_Odd wrote:Don't blame him, it's the only way his generation can actually communicate.
What's your reasoning to be a complete dick to a kid? What did I do to you? There's a lot of topics. Take advantage of tjst and use another one if you don't like what we're talking about here. Don't just come and insult people. You sound like a cool guy. An adult...who sits at his computer...and insults kids.
Not that I'm defending anyone being insulted or anything, but really, anyone who would be referred to as a "kid" probably shouldn't be here in the first place.
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

also the mods are not reading these threads because they are all people who want to avoid spoilers.
taste is only something if it is yours.
jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

spmahn wrote:Not that I'm defending anyone being insulted or anything, but really, anyone who would be referred to as a "kid" probably shouldn't be here in the first place.
I'm 16. I'm not a kid. Either way, I didn't do anything wrong or anything to anyone so why I'm being insulted like this is beyond me
Let me be your stripper.

jacobpacek
Regular

Post by jacobpacek »

We're all fans of Al here. Whether we're 13, 90, or however old you may be. As cliche as it sounds, why can't we all get along? We're here for the same reason. Cuz we like Weird Al. I don't think al would be happy if he came on here and saw his fans fighting and insulting each other.
Let me be your stripper.