Weird Al Related Dreams

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

I've realised that I love Al more than I ever loved any of my exes...that surely means something.
Hi. Name's Raquel.
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

I sure think he is cuter than any boys in this region. And 50billion times more considerate, talented and smart
Not a hard feat but still :inlove:
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

lets get on topic now]

theres the drooling over Al topic for you to post in ^_^

i had a daydream while i was at my bros highschool...

i had a daydream that Al stopped playing the accordion and started playing the upright base(my bro plays it...)
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

*prays for an Al Dream*
I find it helps to have something Al related playing on loop.
i sometimes have weird The Saga Begins or Eat It music videos/stories/live
Oh and then there's my interpretation of Albuquerque i had on yesterday..
That was weird.. I was in the dough nut shop, he had everything he said he didn't but he was fresh out of starving crazed weasels.
I think i'll put WBUL on loop

:rolleyes:
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
Ambra
Obsessed

Post by Ambra »

I had a dream last night that I was at an Al concert, sitting in about the 3rd or 4th row. Al had come down off the stage and was talking to us; there was some obnoxious guy sitting in the row in front of me who was screaming and yelling. Finally, Al had enough and chewed the guy out, telling him to stop being so inconsiderate and rude. Al went back onstage and the guy started ranting and raving about how it wasn't right for Al to do that to him but none us really sympathized with him.
"My mailbox keeps getting vandalized! Every morning it's full of decapitated action figures and empty inhaler canisters!"
nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

Ambra @ May 2 2008, 06:30 PM wrote: I had a dream last night that I was at an Al concert, sitting in about the 3rd or 4th row. Al had come down off the stage and was talking to us; there was some obnoxious guy sitting in the row in front of me who was screaming and yelling. Finally, Al had enough and chewed the guy out, telling him to stop being so inconsiderate and rude. Al went back onstage and the guy started ranting and raving about how it wasn't right for Al to do that to him but none us really sympathized with him.
Oh, that would have annoyed me so much, I would've punched the guy. :angry:
Hi. Name's Raquel.
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

nerdforlife @ May 2 2008, 05:05 PM wrote: Oh, that would have annoyed me so much, I would've punched the guy.  :angry:
Yup same for me.. The rude people just... annoy me
:killed: |)

Its gotten so every night i keep having Al dreams..they just keep getting better.
I got my picture taken with him... It was completely realistic... I was so peeved when I woke up. :stern: But wow... Hee hee his curls touched my face.
:D
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

i still havent had one latley <_< .....ugh! im listening to Al on my playlist now. hopefuly that will help.
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

i had this dream the other night

i was on stage with Al and the band and there was this food place behind me so i get a TWS and then i am just about to eat it then out of now where Al comes over to me and takes a bit while still singing :D and i am like should i eat it :inlove: then i feel like watching the rest of the band play so i look around the stage and no one is there :o but i still hear the music, then TBITB just pop up out of no where and they are eating :o then i woke up. :(
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

haha thats funny. i STILL havent had an Al dream yet. well he was in it for like a second last night. he was trading watches with Allen Sherman because Allen's matched Al's suit better. idk it was weird.
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."