Is There A Topic For This Already?

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

Is there a topic to discuss an impossible but wishable "Rock Band: Weird Al Edition"? Like, we could talk about which songs should be included, that kind of thing. That would be awesome but I have no idea if this has been suggested before.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Iamabrawler @ October 18, 2009 07:51 pm wrote: Is there a topic to discuss an impossible but wishable "Rock Band: Weird Al Edition"? Like, we could talk about which songs should be included, that kind of thing. That would be awesome but I have no idea if this has been suggested before.
There's an Al in Video Games topic.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I think that warrants its own topic with each person submitting a list of song choices, costumes, performance settings, story lines, etc.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
dansachs
Occasional

Post by dansachs »

[deleted by author]
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Re: Is There A Topic For This Already?

Post by Iamabrawler »

Is there a "song similarities" topic? I`ve seen things that appear in two or more songs, apart from weasels, 27, jelly donuts and the regular Al thing... As an example, we could mention words like "lovalamp" (I think that`s how it is written) appears in VE and CIS. Or that aliens are mentioned in EYKIW and MS. Or that 42 is a number appearing in Fat and YP.I have no idea if this is a good idea, but I don`t know idf there is already a topic for that.
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

You want to make every topic left, don't you?
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

Nah, just in a big whole topic where users might talk about what they saw that appeared in two or more songs... I got already a dozen of examples.

But yet again, there`s no title.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Maybe call it "Coincidental Similarities"? There's no topic like that as far as I know/searched.
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

I`ve been looking around (OK, I`m nto a good liar, I haven`t even searched but tonight I`m feeling as lazy as the Callin In Sick guy), and I don`t find any topic "song/parody ideas that will NEVER be made" (or something like that). You know, ideas you would love hearing Al do, but which will never happen since he won`t always have the permission or he just don`t want to take fan ideas. I got a few ideas yes, like one called "Expresso", but I would post it on the aforementioned topic if there is one.

EDIT: Okay, just for the fun of it, "Expresso" would be an original song about a guy who starts out his day (and thus the song begins) very slowly, but each time he takes a sip out of his Expresso coffee the rythm rises up a bit, and at the end he sings as fast at the impossible part in Hardware Store, until the final sip causes a mental breakdown that reverts everything back to real slow. With jokes around, it would be hilarious. We just need a topic for ideas like that one.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
dynaboyj
Occasional

Post by dynaboyj »

Iamabrawler wrote:I've been looking around and I don`t find any topic "song/parody ideas that will NEVER be made." You know, ideas you would love hearing Al do, but which will never happen since he won't always have the permission and doesn't want to take fan ideas.
Well, there's Fan Parodies You've Made, and Comedy Songs You've Written, both in the Fan Creativity Forum.
Last edited by dynaboyj on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.