The Big Introduction Topic

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

ConstipatedWienerDog

Re: The Big Introduction Topic

Post by ConstipatedWienerDog »

ConstipatedWienerDog wrote:You know that nut-job that pulls up to the red light with music blaring and is singing along like their life depends on it? That's me. I guess the only thing that might be different about this scenario is that I'm likely going to be blaring Gump or Trigger Happy in the hopes that the person next to me will turn their head to look at me, and then just randomly start singing along.

I'm 28, live in Adelaide Australia and have been a Weird Al fan since I was about 16. Though I remember seeing his video "Eat It" when I was around 10 and thinking "OMG this guy is singing this just for me!" I was a fussy eater, I was young... don't judge me :S

Anyway I never go a day without hearing and singing along to one of his songs ("Ringtone" IS my ringtone), I still wear my White and Nerdy hoodie jumper the second I get cold and my Poodle Hat shirt (and hat) have seen their fair share of supermarkets. I have his entire collection of CDs, I'm proud to say I was never one of those people who downloaded his songs, because I wanted to support his music. And because I couldn't stand the thought of him being without his diamond-studded swimming pool.

I'd love to connect with people like me, so here I am! I look forward to being an active member of this forum! :)

I first joined in 2013, and then I went and did the crazy thing of having a baby! So I've been gone for quite some time, but with the hype of the next tour I'm keen to connect with some Adelaide fans :)
"Everything you know is wrong. Black is white, up is down and short is long. And everything you used to think was so important doesn't really matter anymore because the simple fact remains that EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!"
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

Welcome back, ConstipatedWienerDog!
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Nice to see you make a triumphant return! We have a wiener dog. We call him "Ween".
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Anthonytymn

Nice to meet you!!

Post by Anthonytymn »

Hello I Very good to acceess this Forum
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: Nice to meet you!!

Post by TMBJon »

:welcome: anth!!

Can I call you that?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

:welcome:
I'm afraid the minister has fallen through the Earth's crust.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

TMBDon wrote::welcome: anth!!

Can I call you that?
No. :stern:
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

Welcome back! Have a weird Al face!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HwjyMPJKcNU/hqdefault.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

Welcome! Have an Al face!

http://cdn3-www.craveonline.com/assets/ ... .28-AM.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
CONFUZZLED_SHANNON

Post by CONFUZZLED_SHANNON »

Hello new to this forum but not to fandom.

:ttr: