Getting To Know You...and You...and You

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

superQuizzie

Re: Getting to know you... and you... and me

Post by superQuizzie »

Hi [this is a newbie, superQuizzie some narrator says in a backround far far away.] And I Like yankovic's music [as the deep pursuasion in his voice flows onto the keboard to greatly emphisizing the massive passion for weird al] so that is about it [...........] narrator your fired! [Noooooo!] so now I'm going to hire a new narrator.
superQuizzie

Post by superQuizzie »

Also I play drums [new narrator: Yes he does...] great job narrator.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Welcome, superQuizzie!
And Peggy
superQuizzie

Post by superQuizzie »

[Narrator: big spoon welcomes superQuizzie... superQuizzie feels welcomed now.]
Yup.
Die-hard Fan
Awards: Best Yankochick (-18) Nominee

Re: Getting To Know You...and You...and You

Post by Yup. »

Heyo!

Occupation? Student :P

Marital Status? In a relationship :)

Favorite Books? Weird Al: The Book, Rules (Cynthia Lord), and Side Effects (forgot who the author was)

Favorite Movies? I don't watch movies to often but my favorite movie is UHF obviously.

Favorite Music (aside from Al, of course) TryHardNinja, Simple Plan, Sean Kingston, Phillip Phillips, PSY

Left handed? Right handed? ambidextrous

If money was no object, what one thing would you do? Have a private accordion lesson with Al :P

Have any hobbies? Write stories, play 8 instruments, gymnastics, cotortions :)

What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? Met and hugged Al :)

Do you have any special interests or hidden talents? I play 8 instruments, 6 of which I taught myself (guitar, cello, violin, piano, recorder, accordion, electric bass, ukulele) Cello and Violin were taught to me :P
Shows:
10-21-12 Rutland VT
06-02-13 Port Chester NY
10-08-13 Verona NY
07-14-15 Verona NY
07-30-15 Port Chester NY
ParodyMaker

Post by ParodyMaker »

Occupation?
I'm starting a "Weird Al" Yankovic cover band, Called Wanna B Ur Covr with my friends, Mia, Talulah and Gabby! :3
Marital Status?
Pft. I'm single!
Favorite Books?
I love the Hunger Games and Dork Diaries!
Favorite Movies?
UHF,
Favorite Music (aside from Al, of course) I listen to the Gorillaz, Modest Mouse, ACDC and yep. That's pretty much it.
Left handed? Right handed?
I'm right handed! :P
If money was no object, what one thing would you do?
Move to LA. I want to become a famous singer, but I live in a small town in Oregon. Unless I plan to audition on the X Factor, I'm not going anywhere in my career. :|
Have any hobbies?
I love singing and I draw a lot of cartons in my spare time.
What's the most exciting thing you've ever done?
Going on the Drop Zone at the fair. It scared the daylights out of me.
Do you have any special interests or hidden talents?
Like I said before, I sing and draw cartoons. As I'm an excellent gamer.
Stay Weird! <3 Parody Maker
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Re: Getting to know you...and you...and you

Post by MandatoryFun »

Occupation
I work in television and hope that I can be a director someday. tmbjon says that people don't understand my art, but that i am ahead of my time

Marital Status
I have a girlfriend but she always thinks i am cheating on her and that i too young for her.

Favorite Books?
Cat's Cradle and Breakfast of Champions.

Favorite Movies?
Back to the Future and Eyes Wide Shut

Favorite Music (aside from Al, of course)
Ha Ha :D Aside from Al, I like Grateful Dead, Pissed Jeans, and music I can smurf to.

Right handed

Move to Vancouver

Have any hobbies?
Not really.

I used to do graffiti and it was always very exciting.

None of your business.
Hey guys, I got this username first ha ha
vulgar

Post by vulgar »

Occupation? Stay at home mom - for now.

Marital Status? Married

Favorite Books? It's been too long since I've had time to crack open a good book, I enjoyed requiem for a dream, girl interrupted, Carrie - anything I've read based on a movie. I love Jhonen Vasquez and Roman Dirge comics. :zipper:

Favorite Movies? Fight Club, Requiem for a dream, Evil Dead trilogy, Girl with the dragon tattoo (trilogy), Airplane, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, House of 1000 corpses , the devils rejects, Riding in cars with boys, May, We need to talk about Kevin, Human Centipede 1 & 2....I LOVE movies. LOVE LOVE horror films :devil:

Favorite Music (aside from Al, of course) Fiona Apple, Bjork, Placebo, Lana del Rey, Nirvana, Meshuggah, Lamb of God, the pretty reckless, etc

Left handed? Right handed? ambidextrous :#

If money was no object, what one thing would you do? Open an Ecig shop and buy a home for my family! Oh and I'd have a chauffeur

Have any hobbies? Ecigs & vaping, body modification, drawing, watching horror films, acting in haunted houses.

What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? aside from giving birth...acting. meeting Al. getting tattooed, and pierced :great:

Do you have any special interests or hidden talents? I'm interested in vaping, horror, body modification (I feel like I'm repeating myself ha), I am double jointed in my fingers, and I am a great 'scary' actor

I've been a member on here for a long time, I just needed to come in and say hello. :w I am super crazy shy.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Occupation? Zoologist/ecologist (PhD student)

Marital Status? Forever alone.

Favorite Books? "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", whole series

Favorite Movies? Can't think of any that stood out. I'm more of a series kind of person - favourites: Star Trek, Doctor Who (only new one so far), Dexter, The Big Bang Theory etc.

Favorite Music (aside from Al, of course). Ben Folds (with and without Five). Muse, White Stripes, Florence & Machine, Massive Attack...

Left handed? Right handed? Ambidextrous.

If money was no object, what one thing would you do? Travel, see natural wonders.

Have any hobbies? Nah. I'm nolifer. I did origamis for a while, but then get bored. I can play a guitar very very primitively (I can somewhat play ''Saga Begins'' and ''Why does this happen to me?'')

What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? Nothing comes to mind. My life is dull.

Do you have any special interests or hidden talents? Wouldn't say so.
JILost

Re: Getting to know you...and you...and you

Post by JILost »

I'm not really a newbie (I've been a member for years), but I'm only starting to become "active" over the last few days, so I figured I might as well get better acquainted with the forums and this seems a good way to do that.

Occupation
Nothing at the moment. This is slowly being rectified.

Marital Status
Not married now or ever yet. I'm currently in a relationship, though.

Favorite Books?
I'm not much of a reader, honestly. I recently read through "My Point...and I Do Have One" by Ellen Degeneres again, though, and found it quite enjoyable.

Favorite Movies?
Back to the Future (the trilogy), Lord of the Rings (the first one), The Wizard of Oz, Beetlejuice, Bill and Ted (the first one), The Matrix (the first one).

Favorite Music (aside from Al, of course)
The Beatles, Metallica, Green Day, NIN, and lots of music from video games that I won't get into in this post.

Southpaw!

Pay off my bills and debts, buy a better PC, put a bunch in savings/invest, and spread the rest out amongst family, needy friends, and possibly some charity like Doctors Without Borders, Cancer research, and/or some kind of educational charity. After all that, maybe a Weird Al tribute ALbum of style parody targets doing cover versions (I'd love to hear JT do "Good Old Days", Costello do "So Sick of You", etc.).

Have any hobbies?
I write music, play keyboard, play classic video games (mostly late 80s and early 90s), collect video game music (in digital and CD form), and frequent forums/chatrooms/instant messages.

That's entirely subjective, but my favorite thing I've done was getting seats A-1 and A-2 (with my girlfriend at the time) at a Weird Al show. :D

See hobbies question. I'm also a good listener in conversation, have a knack for reproducing music (though obviously not as accurately as our boy), and have a seemingly innate ability to make money disappear.