What's your SN mean?

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE Woo hoo, looks like I came up with a good topic after all.

Yes, you did. Here's a nice cookie. :biggrin:
Teleman027
Occasional

Post by Teleman027 »

My AIM name is TheLonelyAquabat, The Lonely part is because, this al fan is not taken. And the aquabat part is because of the Band the Aquabats. Everyone that's an Al fan would probably love them!

-The Door Matt.
~_~ The Door Matt ~_~

"Then I tied her to a chair and I shaved off all her hair And I left her in the desert all alone Well sometimes in my dreams I can still hear the screams Oh I wonder if she ever made it home"- Good Old Days
YamiJess27
Obsessed

Post by YamiJess27 »

QUOTE Ok, now that others are posting their other sns, I guess I will too.

I guess I will too! I have like a hundred AIM screen names but I mostly use KawaiiMooseLover. Uhm... I have all these people who live in my head, and my favorite one is named James and I nicknamed him the moose after hearing GIR on Invader Zim yell "where's my moose!" And James is really kawaii (a Japanese word for cute), and I love him even though he's not real, so there ya have it!

I also used to go by Dr Weird (a combo of Dr. Evil, Dr. Demento, and - you guessed it! - Weird Al) but so many other people used that name (including the owner of a particulary gross website that I was ashamed to have associated with me) so alas, I am only Dr Weird to my close friends whom I know in real life.

I have a bunch more but I think I went on too long!! Hehe....

-Jess

:stupid:
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

QUOTE I'm sure he means it in an adoring way, but does he sing it?  

squirrel-LEEE-girllllll?

Yes, actually he does sing it...frequently. :huh:

sg
like_im_27again
Obsessed

Post by like_im_27again »

Mine is pretty easy to figure out. I'm older than 27 (much older, Dr. Dad, yeah, this old fart knew the Bartles & Jaymes reference, only Scottidog beat me to the punch), and that was a really great age for me, and when I come to the Al sites, I'm forever 27! :)
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

So don't think I was being stingy...stingdey.... uh..."stin-jee", or however you spell it. Obviously, I'm not an orthography enthusiast. A little help, OE?
Glad to. You were right the first time. It only LOOKS like something describing wasps... unless they're very cheap wasps, of course.
Hukd on fonix workd four me!
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

My Screen name is boring, Just my initials and my lucky number.
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

All this time and I didn't know you were a southpaw... My mom is too.

So am I! :D
JKaudio
Occasional

Post by JKaudio »

I have a few Al related snails.

"They tell us that, we lost our tails, evolving up, from little snails..."

"Didn't have Nintendo, we just poured salt on snails."

"I've learned a few things in my life about snails, they don't care for salt and they leave icky trails. It's pretty darn to tell one from the udder, and French people like 'em with garlic and butter." (Thanks for the memory jog Scotti!)

...am I missing anymore references?

-Jeremy
-Jeremy
llama4president
Occasional

*ahem*

Post by llama4president »

Well, while living in San Diego for two years, I saw that most fads started there. Like the scooters, and if it hasn't reached the east coast already, you'll see hackie sacks all of a sudden be cool.

To the point, llamas were very funny animals at the time. Then me and a friend went on a radio chat thing and got everyone to beg the DJ to say Llama on the air. Well, it didn't work. But still, I started seeing llama everywhere. So like me, I wrote a song, called "Hug A Llama." Still working on that whole beat thing... And in it, the Llama tries to run for president. So there you go. :D