Login    Register

The Big Introduction Topic

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

• Author
Re: The Big Introduction Topic

Postby Margarita » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:17 am

Yankopunk wrote:Welcome, Margarita! You are absolutely delightful and your English is fantastic!

Awww.. Thank you! ^_^
Margarita
Occasional

Liked in: 0 post

Postby AlBback » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 am

Thank you for the welcome.
Yankopunk - My wife used to not care for Al until several years after our marriage. As she began to listen to Al more and more she really began to appreciate his wordplay and humor. She now loves Al but unfortunately she will not be at the concerts with me. I will be attending the Cleveland concert with her brother who is a huge Al fan but he doesn't know it yet.
AlBback

Postby Yankopunk » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:17 am

AlBback wrote:Thank you for the welcome.
Yankopunk - My wife used to not care for Al until several years after our marriage. As she began to listen to Al more and more she really began to appreciate his wordplay and humor. She now loves Al but unfortunately she will not be at the concerts with me. I will be attending the Cleveland concert with her brother who is a huge Al fan but he doesn't know it yet.

That’s a shame, but I’m glad she loves Al! And do you mean that her brother doesn’t know he will be attending the show, or do you mean that he is bound to become a fan once he sees him in concert?
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Yankopunk
Addicted

Postby AlBback » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 am

Yankopunk wrote:
AlBback wrote:Thank you for the welcome.

That’s a shame, but I’m glad she loves Al! And do you mean that her brother doesn’t know he will be attending the show, or do you mean that he is bound to become a fan once he sees him in concert?

LOL, sorry about that. He has been a huge Al fan for years but he doesn't know I have a ticket for him yet. He will be informed soon though that we have front row and the meet and greet.
AlBback

Postby Prathap gopinath » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:07 am

hai this is Prathap Gopinath from India.... working as an Business Professionals.....
Prathap gopinath

Previous

Return to Newbie Zone