My crazy fangirl video

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Morbid Undead
Occasional

My crazy fangirl video

Post by Morbid Undead »

I don't know if anyone's actually interested in this, but I made a (hopefully) humorous video where I just go mental about Al for my YouTube channel. Check it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMN5QQJRpQ
~Morbid Undead~

Weird Al fanatic since 22nd June 2011
Creator of http://crashcourseinweirdal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Life is like a bowl of three-legged salamanders, swimming around in an infinite ocean of cherry Kool-Aid."
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: My crazy fangirl video

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Ah, I think you speak for many of us... we just weren't brave enough to put it on YouTube. I do remember that discovering-it-all-at-once feeling. Great video... I was thinking that it would probably be possible to visually match it shot-for-shot with Al material, althought he'd be saying different things of course.

Oh, and BTW, I'd say your chances are somewhat better than a bazillion to one. We know Al sometimes browses the forum, and he's on vacation right now. Time on his hands. And it only takes one click.
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

Love the video. Thanks for sharing!!
Morbid Undead
Occasional

Post by Morbid Undead »

Orthography Enthusiast wrote:Oh, and BTW, I'd say your chances are somewhat better than a bazillion to one. We know Al sometimes browses the forum, and he's on vacation right now. Time on his hands. And it only takes one click.
*hyperventilates*
~Morbid Undead~

Creator of http://crashcourseinweirdal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Life is like a bowl of three-legged salamanders, swimming around in an infinite ocean of cherry Kool-Aid."
HalifaxKat
Regular

Post by HalifaxKat »

I'm sure Al would be extremely flattered if he saw your video. Great energy!! You've definitely got a lot of Al influence in your mannerisms (perhaps it's seeping into your bloodstream through your CPFoA tattoo?) :D

Anyway, your enthusiasm is inspiring... hope he sees it!
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein
WeirdMary0427
Obsessed

Post by WeirdMary0427 »

You're so rad!!! Love the video!
Morbid Undead
Occasional

Post by Morbid Undead »

Naw, thanks everyone! Yeah, there's something about watching videos of Al every day for two months... I like to think that a little bit of Al has now been fused into my own personality :whoot:
~Morbid Undead~

Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

I saw the video yesterday - or was it two days ago? Whatever. That was quite the comment. It was really the way I would have expressed my extreme like of Al`s work.
And I, too, keep wishing for Al to have a concert in my home location.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."