Unfunny Songs You've Written

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Way_Moby
Obsessed

Re: Unfunny Songs You've Written

Post by Way_Moby »

WeirdAbbott wrote:Well, I have never posted one of my serious songs on this forum (and even if I did, I don't remember...which means you probably don't remember). So your only frame of reference of my songwriting are my parodies and my original comedy songs...which are intended to be funny. So, by saying that I, someone you have "critiqued" (to use the term very loosely) on multiple occasions, would have a song to contribute to the Unfunny Songs You've Written thread...THAT Jon, would be an unprovoked jab.
I assume when he said you had songs to contribute, he was just wondering if you had any unfunny songs that you had written that you wanted to contribute. I really don't think there was a lot built into that statement.
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

Ok fine, perhaps I'm over-thinking all of this. Jon, I apologize.
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

No prob, Abbott. And by the way that song was really unfunny! Made me think of something Bowling For Soup would do.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

Thanks Jon. While I only have the lyrics, (like I have no idea how the music would go for that song) I wrote it with a BFS sound in mind.
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
giantlobsterrobot
Regular

Post by giantlobsterrobot »

This is an unfunny song. :) I know I made a topic about my comedy project Not Quite Normal, but since this isn't comedy, I feel it's more appropriate to post it in here. This is a link to a demo I recorded of a song called "David Bruce" and it is not funny, but my daughter says it's very catchy and got stuck in her head as she was going to bed. :P

This is the link to David Bruce:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpviagSPUs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also should post my other link here too then. This is a rap medley of theme songs that I did. This one is funny in spots though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28egPejUFvo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The medley includes the following:
Saved by the Bell
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Pinky and the Brain
Salute Your Shorts
Captain Planet
The Tick
Freakazoid
Spongebob Squarepants
Alvin and the Chipmunks (80's)
Dragon Ball Z
Animaniacs
Hey, Dude
Golden Girls
Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers
Poke'mon
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's)
Duck Tales
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Arthur
Tiny Toons
AHHHHH! Neon Noodle!!!
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

That medley is one of the suggestions I had on the Interest Generator! Not bad at all. The result is good too.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
giantlobsterrobot
Regular

Thank you very much! It was originally 11 minutes long. :P I like theme songs. So I did a lot of cutting and narrowed it down to that. I really wish I would've still kept Scooby Doo in there though. I might do a part 2 soon. And though I didn't see your suggestion, it was apparently a good one.

Thanks again.
AHHHHH! Neon Noodle!!!
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

I`ll tell you in private messaging about another polka medley idea I had (I lack the singing and playing skills).
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
giantlobsterrobot
Regular

Alright! :D I have written more not funny songs. Here is the demo to "Love You Like a Nerd" by me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YRnzb65aqg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy.
AHHHHH! Neon Noodle!!!
ferdinand
Occasional

Post by ferdinand »

Here's a random song I wrote. Except I don't know how to write music.

Sometimes I feel like I like to eat bananas in the middle of the night. Bananas, as a midnight snack oh-oh! I like to eat bananas, because they taste good. One day, I went into my kitchen and we were out of bananas no, no, NO! So I banged my head against the toilet until my mom came in and said, “What are you doing up at this hour?”, and I said, “I wanted a banana.” The next thing I know the doorbell rings. I open the door, and a Goomba Troopa starts screaming “WONKA fun dip! Lego! I like cereal! B is for banana!” and then he says, “Cheese!” wait, what, B is for banana. I say, “I LIKE BANANAS!” and this Goomba Troopa looks at me, and then his left eye starts twitching. It grows, and turns green, until the Goomba Troopa explodes and I’m covered in bananas. Bananas! Yay, I like bananas; although I was kind of in the mood for oranges. But we didn’t have any oranges, so, you can guess what happened. That’s right! my mom hit me over the head with a frying pan. Fricka-Fricka frying pan; although, I don’t know what a Goomba Troopa is.
No one in the world ever gets what they want and the truth is we don't know anything.