Rock Band Or Guitar Hero: Weird Al Edition

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

Here`s the idea: with the ton of songs Weird Al has made, I`ve noticed a nice part of them have the three instruments for Rock Back, and even more have the oh-ever-famous electric guitar. If there happened to be a Guitar Hero or Rock Band edition of Weird Al, which songs would it have? I got a few ideas, but I`d rather have opinions from bigger fans than me. I`ll add them up here after decision.

Guitar Hero:
CNR
Craigslist
Skipper Dan
I`ll Sue Ya
Young, Dumb and Ugly

Rock Band:
Craigslist
Skipper Dan
I`ll Sue Ya
Young, Dumb and Ugly

Costumes:
-Al before 2000
-Al after 2000
-IAATP outfit

Now, the argumenting may begin.

EDIT: With the game could be sold an accordion with the five colored buttons so that the player could also do the polka medleys! Is that a good idea?
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

My mom once asked me if there was a Weird Al Rock Band like there's a Beatles Rock Band. She's...interesting.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Cool topic. I will post my ideas later on.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

Despite Al being pigeon holed as "the accordion player"- I can't imaging an accordion design for any rock band featuring Al. the polka medleys, majority of the self titled album, and a few fan favorites like "Eddie Vedder" or "Lasagna" really just isn't enough let alone fit.

If anything I'd put songs from the essential collection and let it be a simple opportunity to play as Jim, John, Steve, and Al...and a bonus feature where you're Ruben dancing in a cone bra and that tapping the microphone to the beat would be like banging a tamborine.......y'know- just to not let him feel left out. :Y
Visit Elvis' website to read "The Completionist Guide" for accessing all sorts ofWeird Al songs (and sometimes ridiculously miniscule) be it rare gems or ridiculously miniscule from 1973 to 2019. weirdalstar.com/uhf/
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

Yeah, that`s not the brightest thing I`ve ever written here. Anyway, for songs, I am listening through my entire collection for the 27th time and I came up with some songs. Since this game has no chance of being released, I suppose the five songs from Internet Leaks can be included.
Rock Band requires guitar, drums and bass while Guitar Hero only requires the guitar. So some songs that go in GH fit as well in RB.

CNR for Guitar Hero (there`s drums but there`s no bass...)
Craigslist for Rock Band and Guitar Hero
Skipper Dan for RB and GH

I thought of Ringtone for GH and RB since there`s all three instruments but they`re not always there, and I`m unsure.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

Guitar Hero does have drums/singing.
And if this game had even a 1% chance of being released, I'm sure there would just be the greatest hits because it's very unlikely anyone but the us, the obsessed fans, would buy it. What's more likley to maybe possibly happen is one Al song and the original being featured on one of the games, probably one of the most popular rock parody songs-SLN maybe?
Monkeytender
Occasional

Post by Monkeytender »

I could see I'll Sue Ya and Yound, Dumb, and Ugly on there. Oh, and the costume from It's All About the Pentiums.
Warsaw was raw.
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

Iamabrawler @ October 19, 2009 02:54 pm wrote: Yeah, that`s not the brightest thing I`ve ever written here.
Don't think anything of it, really. Its not always about what you say so much as how you say it when making an impression. :Y

Continuin' on.
If it wasn't that lack of bass- CNR would be perfect...but who's to say we can't get a new version with a bass track?
Visit Elvis' website to read "The Completionist Guide" for accessing all sorts ofWeird Al songs (and sometimes ridiculously miniscule) be it rare gems or ridiculously miniscule from 1973 to 2019. weirdalstar.com/uhf/
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

It can do every Weird Al song ever if it came with an accordion.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

JCM @ October 20, 2009 01:47 pm wrote: It can do every Weird Al song ever if it came with an accordion.
:think:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.