Iriff Chit Chat

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Yeah. I think there are a few others still working on theirs, but, wow, slow turnout...
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

I was hoping to get some riffs in, but it turns out that by the time I'll actually be able to get it, it'll be after the deadline. :(

I think part of the reason this isn't as well as it could be is that it's not exactly a well known film that people can get their hands on easily.
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I really thought the ultimate fun of a project like this would outweigh the seemingly complex rules, which they really aren't when you start the project.

I still have the utmost confidence that the end result will be worth it. I know my script was good (Except the part where I oddly called Gary Busey "Gary Busek"....wow, that was bad...hope you leave that one out :P ), and I'm positive the other scripts bring even better material to the table.

I'm sure more of you will be dling this when it reaches it's final destination, which is the ultimate point of all this (And if the admins allow, we'll be beating you over the head with it), so the ones who took the time to dedicate to this shouldn't get down (And thanks to all who have dedicated their time, especially Ryan).

I must say, I do hope some holdouts take advantage of the final ten days! There's still time to get in on the fun!!!!

It's Bellossum! (Dear God, I just said that......)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

the Dingo @ October 21, 2008 02:20 pm wrote: I really thought the ultimate fun of a project like this would outweigh the seemingly complex rules, which they really aren't when you start the project.
I think that's another reason that there's not as many people participating.

It certainly seems like people saw this and went "Oh, that's too complicated. I wonder if anyone has corrupted my wish yet." (Of course, you'd have to delete some of the correct grammar there for some members. :rolleyes:)

Hopefully we can do another one of these again.
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I'm still working on my script. Hopefully, it will be done soon. If I can't find the time to finish it, would it be okay to turn in a script that doesn't cover the entire movie?
And Peggy
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Big Spoon @ October 20, 2008 07:33 pm wrote: I'm still working on my script. Hopefully, it will be done soon. If I can't find the time to finish it, would it be okay to turn in a script that doesn't cover the entire movie?
Yeah. Anything is fine.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;