Your Own Shows

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

WeirdAlsBestFriend
Obsessed

Post by WeirdAlsBestFriend »

Barney Slayer @ Feb 18 2008, 12:52 PM wrote: I smell a spam bot.
:huh:
Jeffrey Dahmer rules!
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

The post I was talking about was deleted, but basically a user posted the same message in a lot of different threads.
And Peggy
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

WeirdAbbott @ Feb 22 2008, 12:53 AM wrote: Thanks everyone...but here we go...another WeirdAbbott performance update... :D

For the past two years, my school has held a "Poetry Slam", where people can go read poetry and play original songs. I have performed for the past two years and i'm performing again this year. Only this year i'm gonna change it up...i'm gonna do two songs, two of my own original parodies, "2007" on accordion and"Before He Eats" on acoustic guitar. This is gonna be the first time I perform live with guitar, so I'm a little nervous about it.

But anyway, hopefully I will have photos from the performance or maybe some video...either way, i'll keep you updated on how it goes.
I hope u record that, I thought the lyrics for "before he eats" were good, that would be cool to see it performed
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Great job Abbott! Please keep us updated!

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

Hey guys, an update...

Well, the Poetry Slam is this Thursday...and we might have a problem. One of my parodies ("2007") is not memorized yet..so I might have to replace it with something else. But if I do, I really only have one backup, and if I go with that one, then it'll have to be on guitar, because I don't know how to play it on the accordion.

So, that means, hurry up and memorize "2007" and play it on accordion...or, replace it with my song "Yahtzee"

I'll let you know what happens. :D
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply (and double post :D )...but the Poetry Slam went pretty darn good. I didn't replace "2007" with anything, so the accordion was there...but looking back, I think I probably should have replaced it cause I didn't have it memorized and I just stumbled through it.

But the crowd loved "Before He Eats". In fact, right next to the stage there was a table of girls who once I said what the song was a parody of they all went ..."Ohhh I love that song." To which I replied "Me too"..(whispering ala Stephen Lynch) :D

So yea, it went pretty good...and no sorry, no pictures or video...but my friend has open mic night at her job and I'll see if I can get in there and get some ABBOTT: LIVE pictures... :P

-Abbott
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
Scarlatti
Addicted

Post by Scarlatti »

Well done Abbott! :clap:
SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

last month on the bus me and my friend took some spoons and forks on the bus and were making noise with them and singing and we asked for requests, and they were all Al songs

Dunderhead27
Occasional

Post by Dunderhead27 »

lol
My aim name is Dunderhead27
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

then everyone else on the bus got mad since they hated it and they were yelling the whole time but that didn't stop us, until about 5 days