Your Own Shows

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

mybologna
Regular

Your Own Shows

Post by mybologna »

I will sometimes do shows for my parents of Weird Al Songs but these are two I've done in front of other people.

FIRST SHOW:
Polkarama
Canadion Idiot
I Love Rocky Road

MEDLEY: Money for Nothing/Beverly Hillbilles, Couch Potato, Do I Creep You Out?, Bedrock Anthem, Ode to a Superhero, Pretty Fly For a Rabbi, Gump, Eat It

The Saga Begins
Yoda
I'll Sue Ya
Amish Paradise
White and Nerdy
Fat

Another one Rides The Bus
Albuquerque
DESCRIPTION: Not much to discribe, I did "I LOVE ROCKY ROAD" Because I couldn't do "Why Does this always happen to me?" but this show wen't well.

SECOND SHOW:
White and Nerdy
Polkarama
Melanie
Like A Surgeon
I Lost on Jeproady
Dog eat Dog

MEDLEY:Money for Nothing/Beverly Hillbilles, Livin in the Fridge, Ebay, Addicted to Spuds, Bedrock Anthem, Ode to a Superhero, Theme From Rocky XIII, Another One Rides the Bus, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, Spam, My Bologna, Gump, Eat It.

Smells Like Nirvana
Amish Paradise
Fat

The Saga Begins
Yoda

DESCRIPTION: This one was really fun to do, lots of audience singing during The Saga Begins. Lots of people liked Melaine they laughed at the "Mowhac to your cat" part. In genral this show was WAY BETTER THAN MY OTHER.
So any body else do shows like these?

THIRD SHOW (12/27/07):
I Lost On Jeopardy
Party At The Leper Colony
Like A Surgeon
Melanie
Its Still Billy Joel To Me
Yoda

MEDLEY: Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies, Livin In The Fridge, Ebay, Theme From Rocky XIII, Another One Rides The Bus, Ode To A Superhero, Lasagna, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, My Bologna, Gump, Eat It

Dog Eat Dog
White and Nerdy
Amish Paradise
Fat

Albuquerque

DESCRIPTION: I gotta love the audience on this show. My cousins love Weird Al, especially Amish Paradise, so Amish was fun to do, very responsive. The main reason I did its Still Billy Joel To Me is because they ALSO like Billy Joel. The medley stays pretty much the same as the show before. On a side note: This was the first show I did with my new, REAL 41 Piano 120 Bass accordion. Before hand I was using a 17 Piano, 8-bass one.
I have a audio tape of 12/27, if anyone wants a copy.

FOURTH SHOW (3/7/10):
Since You've Been Gone
Addicted To Spuds
Party At The Leper Colony
Like A Surgeon
Livin' In The Fridge
The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota
Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies
Lasagna

MEDLEY: Couch Potato, Headline News (PH), Jurassic Park, Confessions Pt. 3, A Complicated Song, Ebay, Theme From Rocky XIII, Ode To A Superhero, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, My Bologna, Trapped In The Drive-Thru, Gump, Eat It

Amish Paradise

Another One Rides The Bus
Yoda

DESCRIPTION: Good show overall. My voice has changed in the past two years so its more deeper. High notes in "Fridge", "Rabbi", "Drive-Thru" and so on made my voice crack. Lots of great lighting by my little brother. Got some decent audio and some video from this show.

FIFTH SHOW (12/29/10):
Polka Face!
Frank's 2000" TV
Skipper Dan
Dare To Be Stupid
CNR
Let Me Be Your Hog
Canadian Idiot
Yoda

Medley: Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies, Whatever You Like, I'm In Luv Wit Da Skipper, Confessions Pt. 3, Ebay, Bedrock Anthem, Another One Rides The Bus, Ode To A Superhero, Trapped In The Drive-Thru, Gump, Eat It

White & Nerdy
Amish Paradise
Like A Surgeon

E:
We All Have Cell Phones
Albuquerque
Last edited by mybologna on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Folks At Basken Robins All Know My Name!

Concerts I've Been too:
5/8/07, 7/23/08

Going to:
6/17/10 - See you all there!
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

This should be moved to Fan Creativity. By the way, change the avatar! A friend of mine took that picture. Not you!
I was elected to lead, not to read.
insoft
Occasional

Post by insoft »

gtrmu @ Aug 11 2007, 03:06 PM wrote: This should be moved to Fan Creativity. By the way, change the avatar! A friend of mine took that picture. Not you!
That picture is in the 'Avatar Gallery: Weird Al'. :whoot:

@topicstarter:
What i'm wondering by the way, do you sing yourself on the show, or do you playback?
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

Oh, well sorry then, I guess Dave made it ok for use. I just know that people like to steal pictures and claim them as their own.
I was elected to lead, not to read.
mybologna
Regular

Post by mybologna »

insoft @ Aug 11 2007, 03:21 PM wrote: That picture is in the 'Avatar Gallery: Weird Al'. :whoot:

@topicstarter:
What i'm wondering by the way, do you sing yourself on the show, or do you playback?
Yes I song over the original recordion and I will sometimes play my accordion if I know the song

Concerts I've Been too:
5/8/07, 7/23/08

Going to:
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

You "song" over the original "recordion?" :huh:
mybologna
Regular

Post by mybologna »

Bruce the Duck @ Aug 11 2007, 10:59 PM wrote: You "song" over the original "recordion?" :huh:
I SING over the originAL RECORDING
Back on topic, has anybody else done this before?

Concerts I've Been too:
5/8/07, 7/23/08

Going to:
jake waters
Regular

Post by jake waters »

mybologna @ Aug 12 2007, 02:14 PM wrote: I SING over the originAL RECORDING
Back on topic, has anybody else done this before?
Not recently, but.. Wait, I never have. I'd have to say, I'd feel pretty silly if I did. I sometimes perform my own material, but not for my parents. Usually in a comedy club or similar sized venue.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Erm... well I had karaoke night about a week ago and I did Spam, Dare to be Stupid, White & Nerdy... maybe a few others.

It was mostly Lemon Demon and Nuclear Bubble Wrap songs though.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

insoft @ Aug 11 2007, 07:21 AM wrote: That picture is in the 'Avatar Gallery: Weird Al'. :whoot:

@topicstarter:
Insoft was here? Man, I thought he was a mythical character! Welcome back, Insoft!!