Wayfan's Stories

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

Since this story was for a school project, post what you have & maybe we could give you more ideas on how to flush it out. Then, you could go back & write more scenes/fill out the story more & you'll have a great fanfic!

Keep posting! :)
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Ok, Thanks for clearing that up! :Y
jbracciante
Addicted

Post by jbracciante »

Since The name of this topic suggests posting fanfics with Al, I happened to write one (and post it in the dream topic, since it was based of a dream I had.) It uses really the crazy, random humor, present in movies such as UHF and Spaceballs, So I hope you like it. It also employs odd words I created, and often follows a run-on, bad grammar, blabbering type style. You can read it Here. in it's original context, or below:

The following is written in blog(ish) format:

Ok, so this is how my crazylifying dream all began. First of all, I and my friends were all gathered around our 32 inch Sony SDTV watching the amazing sequel to “Second Hand Lions” appropriately but oddly dubbed “First Hand Lions”. When all of the sudden I had been transported inside the movie. For some bizarre reason unbeknownst to the general population of Philippines, I was in a hospital were a surgical procedure was taking place. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a rush of fur brush past the window.

Me and my friends Bill and Andrew (who I have never met before) ran out of the hospital and into the parking lot next to a Chevy pick up. We see what we believe to be a first hand lion, which I still don’t know what a first hand lion is. So I turned to my friend Andrew and say

“Hey Andrew, do you know what that was?”

Andrew replied, “Ya know, I reckon that there was a first hand lion”

So I turn to Bill and say “Hey Bill… Bill?”

And I turn to where Bill was standing just seconds before and I see an eight foot velociraptor munching on all his vital organs. After a very brief second of grief, I being the intelligent and highly qualified businessman I am, I immediately formulate a highly qualified foolproof plan.

“Hey Andrew”

“Yeah …”

“I think we should run away”

“Ok”

“You’re slower than me so he will eat you first and I’ll get away.”

“Ok”

So we both start running with an eight foot raptor chasing us down the street. Obviously it eats Andrew first and I get away. Now I don’t know about you, but I kept running and running until I reached a large empty field next to a zoo. Sure enough, my dad’s there waiting in the field ready to set up lawn chairs for a concert

So I say the most pivotal life changing thing I can. “That’s cool, Dad”

So anyways I decided to walk over to the zoo and as I’m walking the giant polka dotted giraffe jumps the fence of the zoo. It runs up to me and immediately transforms into the great accordion artist known only as “Weird Al” Yankovic. So he goes on up to my dad and says he’s ready for the concert. My dad says he’s still setting up the chairs, so Weird Al decides to have a little conversation with me. Before he can even speak I immediately ask him the question that had been irking me for the past 12 seconds.

“How do you turn into a giraffe?”

Weird Al replies with the common knowledge that the three most awesome celebrities, James Earl Jones, Whoopee Goldberg and he have the ability to change into any animal they wish for traveling purposes. That sure did explain a lot. So anyways a few billion people show up in the next few minutes to see Al’s concert. So we all sit down and Al starts playing and then stops to tell us we all need to pick up our lawn chairs and move eleven feet to our left, Weird Al’s right, and he keeps doing this over and over for the entire show and I got to tell you, it was really getting on my nerves. Thankfully we didn’t have to move again during the third verse of “Yoda” because the raptors showed up with eight or twelve more dinosaurs and started eating people.

In a crazy reality defying moment of true genius, Weird Al went back to being a giraffe and led an all-out animal charge against the raptors.

Me being the courageous hero I am, turned around and climbed up a near by tree and awaited my reptilian filled doom.

Editors Note: In actuality the dream ended with the author being mauled by pigeons, but to extend the readers time wasted reading this, he has decided to end the battle slightly differently. Thank you for your discontinued support.

As the rabbits riding the rhinos, led by Weird Al circle, for a secondary charge, the head raptor happened to dissolve into a slightly, but not ordinarily made of steel, distorted broom stick. Harry Potter, who was perched in the same tree as I, jumped down from the tree and attempted to mount the broom which was now lying on the grass. However I was able to bite his ear off before he could fly away. This resulted in a mob of J.K. Rowling fans showing up and slaughtering everyone with spells they had learned in the currently unreleased 8th Harry Potter book, that was never written.

The End
07: 5/5, 8/6
08: 7/9, 7/11
09: Al Fest 8/1, Al's Brain 8/2
10: 6/17, 6/19, 6/25, 6/27, 9/4
11: 5/19, 5/20, 5/21, 7/13
12: 5/11
15: 6/13, 6/16, 7/31
16: 9/23
18: 3/16
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

I can see where "Spaceballs" plays a part in that story

I was really good for being a dream
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Lauren27 @ Jun 10 2007, 05:59 PM wrote: Both. ;)
Good answer.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

WAYFan @ Jun 10 2007, 05:13 PM wrote: Woah, woah!!! I appreciate all that, but I only did this a school project. I hadn't thougnt about using a whole lotta details or getting very technical.
If it's for a school project, then I'm sure you want to make it your very best work possible, right? I'm just trying to give you some feedback to help you make it stronger.

If I were you, I'd incorporate those answers into the story itself.
WAYFan
Addicted

Post by WAYFan »

Um jbracciante, this is for MY stories. Cool (weird) dream anyhow!

I'll post Chapter 2 sometime today...I PROMISE!

Bruce, do you at least like the witty Al ref's I've put in so far?
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! (BULLWINKLE!)

Hellooooooooooooooo, Nurse!
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

I like your story so far WAYfan!!!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Bruce the Duck @ Jun 10 2007, 10:04 PM wrote: If it's for a school project, then I'm sure you want to make it your very best work possible, right?
Is that how teachers really think students are? Not to be condescending, of course, but I made it through grade and high school without really ever having to give 100%. It's mostly a cakewalk.
taste is only something if it is yours.
jbracciante
Addicted

Post by jbracciante »

Um jbracciante, this is for MY stories. Cool (weird) dream anyhow!

Eeep! Sorry to step on your toes. I thought the topic implied everyones stories, my bad. I do like how your story is coming though.
07: 5/5, 8/6
08: 7/9, 7/11
09: Al Fest 8/1, Al's Brain 8/2
10: 6/17, 6/19, 6/25, 6/27, 9/4
11: 5/19, 5/20, 5/21, 7/13
12: 5/11
15: 6/13, 6/16, 7/31
16: 9/23
18: 3/16