Wayfan's Stories

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Like!!!!

I practically blew my uvula out of my mouth
:lol:
WAYFan
Addicted

Post by WAYFan »

Well, guys. I can say this. I revised this first story slightly, and put it in an envelope. And I gave that envelope to...AL HIMSELF!!! Hopefully, he'll like it and respond. I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!! WOOT!
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! (BULLWINKLE!)

Hellooooooooooooooo, Nurse!
WAYFan
Addicted

Post by WAYFan »

Guys, guys. Gueuss what? I finished the second story, and I'm gonna put this in Emily's Bday Book.

Thanks From Al

There I was at the auto shop My parent’s car had just come back out with a big cloth on top. It seemed much larger than usual. I just started to take the cloth off when I heard a “PSST!” I recognized that voice.Out of the shadows of the garage stepped...”Weird Al” Yankovic!!!!
“Hey,” said Al calmly.
“Oh, my God!”, I cried. I thought for a second. “Wait a sec...Haven’t we already met?”
“Well, yeah...” said Al (rerferring to a time we vanquished his evil twin, then I toured with him) “but, y’know, I just wanted to thank you for all you did.”
“No problem,”I said proudly, giving a little bow, “But HOW did you know I was here?”
Al took out a CD player and pressed the play button. On came “Do I Creep You Out”. I screamed.
Al laughed. “JUST KIDDING!” he exclaimed.
"Whew, “I breathed. “So, why now and why here?”
Al looked nervous. “Uhhh...no real reason,” he siad, shrugging. Then his eyes lit up. “Hey, uh, are your parents around?”
“Yeah. HEY, MOM!!!” Mom came running over. When she saw Al, she just gasped as Al gave her a smirk.
“Mom, I want you to meet-”
"Oh, Austin, I KNOW who this--”
“The name’s Yankovic, AL Yankovic.” interrupted Al in a perfect Brit accent, shaking Mom’s hand. In his normal voice he finshed: “You can call me Al.”
“OK...Al.” said Mom, giggling. (Since when do moms GIGGLE?)
“Al,” I asked, “why did you ask if Mo was here?”
"Oh, the usual...to meet me.” Al kissed Mom’s hand. Mom nearly fainted. Al continued, But, also so she could see...her NEW CAR!!”, he announced in a perfect game show host voice, and he pulled the cloth off the car. Mom did faint. I knew why it looked bigger. Becuase it was.
On the outside it looked magnificent, becuase it looked just like Al’s tour bus. Inside, however, it was even better becuase in ther glove compartment there was a big package with a note on it. The note read:
DEAR AUSTIN: TNANKS FOR MAKING THE STRAIGHT OUTTA LYNWOOD TOUR THE BEST EVER. HOPE YOU LIKE THESE.
IIn the box, was all the AL-TV’s I didn’t have, and all the Al-CDs I didn’t have!!
“Thanks so much!!!” I called out the window,. Al took a bow, mouthed “You’re welcome”, and was gone.

Like? Dislike? Does it deserve to go in the book? Tell me!!!!
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! (BULLWINKLE!)

Hellooooooooooooooo, Nurse!
weirdal56206
Addicted

Post by weirdal56206 »

that was great i loved it good job :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: