Woway Fan Videos

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Yank27
Obsessed

Re: Woway Fan Videos

Post by Yank27 »

Yes we are...and I'm ashamed to admit that even though I was born and raised in Minnesota, and have had the UHF soundtrack and been a devoted fan since I was 12, it will be my first time to the twine ball.

I was also very fortunate to find the hawaiian shirt Al wore on his visit to the twine ball. It's the same one he wears on the Bad Hair Day disc art, only his is the red version, mine is yellow. I would have loved to have the red one, but having a different variation of the same shirt will add some originality. So there's even some continuity going on here:)
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Yank27 wrote:I was also very fortunate to find the hawaiian shirt Al wore on his visit to the twine ball. It's the same one he wears on the Bad Hair Day disc art, only his is the red version, mine is yellow. I would have loved to have the red one, but having a different variation of the same shirt will add some originality. So there's even some continuity going on here:)
That reminds me. I just remembered when I saw Al's concert in Boulder last year I couldn't help but noticed (form the pictures I took) that Al happened to be wearing the same Hawaiian shirt he wore when he taped the tour bus segments of the Disney Channel "There's No Going Home" special (which later ended up as a secret/hidden computer file on the RWS CD). It's the one that has a design of various road and highway signs on it.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

Killingsworth wrote: That reminds me. I just remembered when I saw Al's concert in Boulder last year I couldn't help but noticed (form the pictures I took) that Al happened to be wearing the same Hawaiian shirt he wore when he taped the tour bus segments of the Disney Channel "There's No Going Home" special (which later ended up as a secret/hidden computer file on the RWS CD). It's the one that has a design of various road and highway signs on it.
Yes indeed...it's also spotted during the Road Reports (Super Bear Supermarket signing) and other TV specials from the mid 90's. I used to think it was road signs myself, until I actually got the shirt. It's actually labels for a bunch of different aisan teas, which makes it even more bizzarre. :)
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

In the future Al needs to leak us one of the songs so we can do a fan video. I bet it would turn out better than some of these low budget ones.

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
BLoafX

Post by BLoafX »

I made a music video for "Inactive." I know it's a parody and Al is a comic genius, but I felt this song needed a reality twist. Hope you enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpbDQ2lv1c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

BLoafX wrote:I made a music video for "Inactive." I know it's a parody and Al is a comic genius, but I felt this song needed a reality twist. Hope you enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpbDQ2lv1c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That was incredibly depressing...but at the same time, it was amazing. Well done, my friend. :clap:
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

That was really well done!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

BLoafX wrote:I made a music video for "Inactive." I know it's a parody and Al is a comic genius, but I felt this song needed a reality twist. Hope you enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpbDQ2lv1c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
From Twitter:
Dan Wood ‏@danwood · 5h
Funny-with-a-message unofficial video of "Inactive" from @alyankovic that deserves viral attention IMHO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpbDQ2lv1c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
BLoafX

Post by BLoafX »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I never even saw that @danwood tweet!

Do you think there is a market for serious-funny music videos for Weird Al songs that don't have music videos?