Home Made Music Videos

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue866

Post by Sue866 »

I made a fanvid covering X-Files footage using Al's song "Germs". I love the song and thought it fit the topic quite well. I've uploaded it on Youtube here:
"Germs" - Weird Al Yankovic (X-Files FanVid)

I'd love any feedback!
jerAL
Obsessed

Post by jerAL »

Really, really gross! Good job! :lol:
...man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter.
-Joseph Addison
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

Since You've been gone music Video

By Moi!
edited using Pinnacle studio 9.2
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Great job on the video, Spastic!
And Peggy
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

You made me Laugh really hard again with the spastic Bit :P
:lol:
Thank You
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

im uploading me playing "l'll Sue Ya" on guitar, to youtube today, I missed the first 2 seconds of the song tho, and I don't know the last 10 seconds of the song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DlIWjFdDVEA
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
CheesyRatte
Addicted

Post by CheesyRatte »

I made a video with clips of Mini-Me to the song "I Think I'm A Clone Now" Also you should note that I share my Youtube account with my sister. The videos are mine, and some of the favorites are, but I almost never comment on videos. It seems my sister does, and she lies on the comments, too. :o Anyways enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DHuFd6Ivfw
*poke* YAY!
Rats live on no evil star!
*eats rat food* MINE!
~Holly~
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

This is my first post in this thread (or in the entire creativity section of the forum, for that matter), but I wanted to share this project I recently finished. It's an ersatz video of "Canadian Idiot" culled from all the concert recordings of the song that are up on YouTube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJrfLFac_I

I got this idea after seeing just how many concert videos were uploaded, and all from different angles and perspectives, sort of reminding me of that recent Beastie Boys concert film where they gave fifty fans video cameras and shot the show from their respective seats. And plus, I was really hoping that "Canadian Idiot" was going to get a live action video, so this was my way of sorta approximating what one could have looked like.

The video quality is of course not great since I was using YouTube files to begin with, and I'm sure the site probably recompressed some of it again when I uploaded it, making parts look even blurrier (it seems to vary from monitor to monitor), but I still like the way it turned out. I really tried to get Al's live mouth movements and mannerisms to match up to the album track as best as I can (I also have one version of this saved on my computer where the sound is still present on the live footage while it's synched up to the album track, resulting in some pretty cool "quad" effects on some lyrics), but there are one or two minor shot-to-shot continuity errors that were unavoidable. All in all, it's about as good as it could look given the footage and file types that were available.

Hope everyone likes it!
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Pretty decent video, Greg. The parts with pics of Canadian celebs looked a little like mine and other people's crappy videos for this song. :lol: But the concert footage was very nicely edited together.

I guess this doesn't count as a bootleg since the audio is from the album. But everybody make sure you don't click on any of the links on the right hand side of the screen! :stern:

:P
CheesyRatte
Addicted

Post by CheesyRatte »

That's a great video! :D
*poke* YAY!
Rats live on no evil star!
*eats rat food* MINE!
~Holly~