Fun With Iron-on Paper

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

:angry: I tried this once with the picture of Al in the CI costume in front of a poster for a concert(from weirdal.com), but after I tried and failed, I saw that the paper I got wasn't for laser printers. If I had ones that worked, I'd be so happy, I have 12 plain white shirts that I could use.
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

my color printer is broken, sucks and has no ink.
:lol: I'll have to order from a t-shirt shop if I want anything
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
Magic Salad
Die-hard Fan

Post by Magic Salad »

My daughter and I made this shirt because she likes the Classic-Al Yankovic look. Ruben signed the back of it after the Aug 6 concert.

Classic-Al Yankovic

:)
A magician wandered along the lonely beach, but no one needed her.
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

For a show on the PH tour, I had this artwork on the back of a black T Shirt-- and it came out so nice!

It turns out someone had seen me wearing it, and had attempted to buy it but found out it wasn't at the merch sale.

For 2007, I put the Pitiful art on a blue shirt and wore that. It came out pretty well. I did discover that the more stretchy a shirt is, the quicker the iron-on will wear out. I have to be really careful with that shirt.

I havnt had any money to spare lately to get some more iron-ons.
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

I recently bought a bunch of shirts and iron on paper to play around and so far, I've got two Al-related shirts I'm going to make.

For fun and because no non-Al fan will get it.

I drew this a while back and I just thought it was shirt-worthy.

I still got some paper and shirts left over for ideas, so I'll see if I can't incorporate Al into them. *laughs*
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Those are both great, Ghia! LOL at the first one! That second one is really cool. I'd wear a shirt with that on it.

Catching up a little, Shelley, what a cool shirt!

Aron, I bet that shirt looked awesome with your Jedi Al on the back, and that other shirt looks great, too.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

Very nice shirts, everyone! I've been wanting to do that on a plain shirt, but my printer acts like a b*tch sometimes... Anyway nice work!
Hi. Name's Raquel.
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

algonacchick @ Aug 27 2008, 01:48 PM wrote: Those are both great, Ghia! LOL at the first one! That second one is really cool. I'd wear a shirt with that on it.

Catching up a little, Shelley, what a cool shirt!

Aron, I bet that shirt looked awesome with your Jedi Al on the back, and that other shirt looks great, too.
It was flippin sweeeeet on a black tee.

Which reminds me, when I get some spare change, I need to buy the new WAS Jedi Al t shirts we have.
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

You mean the ones with the design that Nancy won? Those look sweet!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

algonacchick @ Aug 30 2008, 11:10 AM wrote: You mean the ones with the design that Nancy won? Those look sweet!
Totally--- I really need to get my hands on one. Im extremely happy with how it came out.

Id love to see photos of the shirt/poster from anyone who does have it. I'd like to see how Cafe Press handled the shading and such.