"weird Al" Yankovic Rpg

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

On Google searching for "Weird Al Forum" I stumbled upon this page in a Power Rangers forum: This Page

So, does this seem like a good idea? Anyone up for this?
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MysticKing
Occasional

Post by MysticKing »

Ryan, I think all that rap "music" is starting to kill all of your brain cells. What are you doing on a Powder Rangers forum (if you could call it that)
Z
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

If you want to download an illegal program and spend months making it, that's fine with me Ryan. ;)
Deliriously Dedicated

mewrio @ Mar 18 2004, 11:27 PM wrote: If you want to download an illegal program and spend months making it, that's fine with me Ryan. ;)
Um...what? I mean it's not going to be a real RPG, it's going to be like an adventure based story that we put together and we get to use the different Als.

And the reason I was on the Power Rangers forum is because I was searching Google for Weird Al Forum and that popped up. It's not like I'm a member of it :unsure:
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

MysticKing @ Mar 19 2004, 06:20 AM wrote: What are you doing on a Powder Rangers forum (if you could call it that)
:lol: LOL!
You think I killed her because of the pony remark?!
squishsquashgirl
Obsessed

Post by squishsquashgirl »

iisryan27 @ Mar 19 2004, 06:45 AM wrote: It's not like I'm a member of it :unsure:
Oh suuuure! That's what they aaaall say!

No, but I quite like the idea of a WOWAY RP. I love RPg, and I love Al, so what is there to lose?
Deliriously Dedicated

Right so let's have everyone choose an Al i.e. Jedi Al (The Saga Begins) Amish Al (Amish Paradise) Eat It Al (Eat Itduh)

And the person who wants to start can. Here's a scenario:
Scenario wrote: The Keeper of the Comedy hast yet to be arisen from the stormy waters of Yanko-swamp as fortold. The world waited and waited for their comedic savior to arise. Many had come before saying they were the Keepers of the Comedy but have parished at the first of the two tests that the Keeper must venture through.
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

squishsquashgirl @ Mar 19 2004, 04:49 PM wrote:
iisryan27 @ Mar 19 2004, 06:45 AM wrote: It's not like I'm a member of it :unsure:
Oh suuuure! That's what they aaaall say!

:lol:
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Awww come on now. Lay off the poor guy. He was doing a search and that popped up.

Now, iisryan, I think that it'd be a pretty cool idea. I'm not sure I'd want to buy it, but it'd be cool.
In hiding since 2010
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

Driew_La_27 @ Mar 20 2004, 06:51 PM wrote: Now, iisryan, I think that it'd be a pretty cool idea. I'm not sure I'd want to buy it, but it'd be cool.
I'm in debt so much money for a soccer jersey that was like $60 and my Erie tickets it isn't even funny! There's no way I'd be able to buy it.