The Startey Stoppy Game

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

The Startey Stoppy Game

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

In case you couldn't tel from my extremely descriptive title (huh?), this is a game where I will start a story about Al and end it with something like, "And then...". Then, another person will finish the story and it with something like, "And then..." ans so on ans so forth. The result of this will be (drumroll) THE STUPIDEST STORY EVER!. All right, I'll start.

The stage was being set up for the big concert in Philadelphia, PA. Everything was all ready when Al realized that he didn't have his accodian. He went back to the buses to get it. He found the case, but when he opened it, he discovered that it was filled with accordian-eating snails. The snails quickly ran away into Philadelphia Woods. Al decided to follow them. He had heard that there is a secret place deep in the woods where accordians grow. He went into the forest. Suddenly, he heard a loud rumble, and then...

Now, someone else can continue.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: The Startey Stopey Game

Post by Bruce the Duck »

...a big steel cage dropped over Al. He was trapped. He didn't know what to do. He looked around, but saw noone. He called, "Jon! Jim! Steve! Can anyone hear me? I need help!" Suddenly a mysterious shadow came out from the trees.

"So, 'Weird Al', how does it feel to be completely helpless?" the shadowed person said, "How does it feel to not know if you're ever going to escape? Well, you're about to find out! You're about to find out exactly what it's like to be completely humiliated every single night, all summer long!! At last, I will have my revenge!!!" At last, the shadowed figure emerged from the woods. He was wearing a black cloak that was concealing his face. Finally, he pulled the hood down.

"Oh my god!" Al said, "The mexican guy!" And then...

EDIT: by the way, Tim, the title of this thread should be "The Starty Stoppy Game," otherwise "Stopey" would be pronounced "stOpey," like soapy. Not to be picky, but spelling patterns still apply to make believe words.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

So, Fan Creativity? Or Polls and Games? I'm leaving it here I guess since it's not exactly a game, more like a round robin fan fic...

Carry on then.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

the Mexican formerly known as Ruben yelled for Ed. "Ed!" he screamed. "Turn on the lights!" Rube...I mean, the evil Mexican began his cheap lighting trick. Al yawned.

"You are not intimidated by my awesome powers?" inquired Mr. Mexican.

"No, not really, since it's just a pre programmed light sequence..." replied Al. "But you might be intimidated by THIS!!"

All of a sudden, Bermuda, Jim, and Steve jumped out of the bushes, as well as Harvey and... Eric Sarley?

"Hey! This is my story!" said Al. "Not a nerdy geek daydream!"

"Sorry," said Eric. He crawled back into the bushes.

"Well, that was weird," said Bermuda.

"SO IS THIS!" yelled Ruben, and he...
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

( I like this game )

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

...removes his Jedi robe only to reveal the dreaded Cone-Bra of Doom!

"No! Not that! Anything but that!" said Al.

"What is it?" asked Bermuda. Suddenly, The Evil Mexican started dancing this very feminine sort of dance, wiggling his hips around and pointing his cone bra at Al's band members.

The band members started vomiting at the terrible sight. While caught off guard, The Evil Mexican managed to tie up the defenseless band members.

"Now are you impressed?" asked The Evil Mexican.

"No. Just a little nauseous. Do you have a bucket I could borrow, uh...I'm sorry...I didn't get your name. Oh never mind it probably isn't important anyway!"

"I will no longer take this abuse!" said the Mexican guy, "Allow me to introduce my ultimate weapon, the incredible...
jedimom
Addicted

Post by jedimom »

Edible Egg!"

And with that he reaches under his robe he has cast away and pulls out a very normal looking cardboard egg carton. Slowly he opens the carton and reveals its hidden cache.

EGGS!

"Now that you're Vegan, I know that eggs are not on your diet. ...."
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

LMAO!

I'll wait a while to submit again...I don't wanna make too many cameos in this story...

ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

"ITS... SO.... NOT... RIGHT" Al snarled as his veganal instinks kicked in and he bent open the cage.

"wow..." wispered something from the bushes.

"SHUT UP ERIC!!" Al commanded, "I wont autograph your Peter and the Wolf you stole from the library!"

"But i didn't STEEL it i BOUGHT I..."

"NO!!"

Eric crawls back into the bushes

"Now that thats over with," said the evil mexican guy, who which strangly wasn't freaked out at ALL, "u will have to eat eggs!!!"

"No I wont!" said al, "You were so busy listening to the argument between me and Eric that u forgot i broke free!!"

And then...

-ccs, Cup Cake Sugarpie
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

...The Mexican tried to escape, running through the trees. But it was difficult because his cone bra kept getting caught on branches. Al didn't chase him at all for a few moments. Then, he reached into his pockets and pulled out a can of his top secret weapon...a donut! He tore the can open with his teeth and gulped it all down. Suddenly, Al turned into ....FATMAN!!! Harvey leaped onto Fatman's shoulder, and away they flew to try to catch the Evil Mexican.

Suddenly he stopped. There was no sign of the Mexican anywhere. He looked all over the forest. Then, from back at the concert arena, he heard the faint sound of a BADLY PLAYED accordian. And it was playing the tune of...