The Startey Stoppy Game

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I don't think we really need that rule. I posted at the same time as Tim a little while ago. Mine showed up after his, so I just edited the beginning of mine so that it fit with how he ended his. That's all that really needs to be done, I think. Having us "call" the next one complicates the game too much, IMO.
jedimom
Addicted

Post by jedimom »

The ROM guys looked at each other in confusion.

"The crocodile, do you know what I mean," Em said.

But The Evil Mexican hit Em over the head. "No, not the croc," he snarled. "Sarley! Only Sarley could have the draw for a big zoo like that!"

"No way," Coolio said.

So the ROM argued amoungst themselves. Al, TBITB and Sarley glanced at one another.
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

Al lunged at the ROM. Unfortunatly, he lunged at the incorrect angle and narrowly missed the ROM. When he landed, a puppy appeared in front of him.

"How did that happen?" asked Al. Then, the teleporter fell out of his pocket. Al realized what had happened. The teleporter could also teleport other objects to where Al was. He pointed the teleporter at Prince. A brick appeared aboved his head and fell on him. Next, Al pointed the teleporter at Coolio. Thousands of copies of "Amish Paradise" singles fell onto him. Next it was Eminem's turn. A bag of skittles appeared above him

"Why am I always compared to candy, know what I'm sayin'?"

Al didn't realize Eminem knew what "compared" meant, but that didn't distract him. It was Darth Bra-wearing Mexican's turn. Al thought. The he had an idea. Suddenly, Eric Sarley appeared above Al's head. The ROM and Eric were unconscious. This gave Al and TBITB very little time before they...
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

...realized that the brick didn't work! Prince was so small, he slipped right through one of the holes in the brick. He started chasing Al and TBITB through the forest, when...
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Al shot Eric at Prince with the transporter thingy! Since Eric was easily 4 times the size of Prince, he hit him. Prince was unconscious, and Al transported him into a clown school.

"Good idea," said Steve. "He mught ACTUALLY get a sense of humor..."

"...or he'll become deathly afraid of clowns," said Jim.

Al wondered. "Now what do we do with Sarley?"
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

This is funny. Eric is like Charlie Brown. We call him by his first and last name. He is Eric Sarley, not just Eric. :biggrin:
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Well, some of my friends call me Eric, some call me Sarley.

I like my last name. Thank God I don't go by what I was supposed to be named and my original last name- "James Marshall Sarlija"

as much as I like Jimi Hendrix, I really didn't want to be named after him! Plus, a lot of people screwed up our last name. Crazy Dalmatian last names!!

Um, carry on...
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

i got it! hey i callled it i like the idea!

-ccs, Cup Cake Sugarpie
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

"What???" called Sarley, who was collecting the AP singles that fell on Coolio.

"Come here!" called bermuda

"Whats up my bermie?" said eric in his most coolio like voice. "How 'bout u weird? jimichanga?"

"OMFG!!! hes possesed by coolio!!" screamed bermi... bermuda.

"I KNOW! If i autograph all of these AP singles, at least eirc would imediatly go home and sell them on ebay!!" said .... that... yankovic guy...

"but theres too many!" said jim, flicking his long golden hair.

and then....

-ccs, Cup Cake Sugarpie
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

THE WHOLE STORY SO FAR

Post by ccsyaoran »

The stage was being set up for the big concert in Philadelphia, PA. Everything was all ready when Al realized that he didn't have his accordion. He went back to the buses to get it. He found the case, but when he opened it, he discovered that it was filled with accordion-eating snails. The snails quickly ran away into Philadelphia Woods. Al decided to follow them. He had heard that there is a secret place deep in the woods where accordions grow. He went into the forest. Suddenly, he heard a loud rumble, and then a big steel cage dropped over Al. He was trapped. He didn't know what to do. He looked around, but saw no one. He called, "Jon! Jim! Steve! Can anyone hear me? I need help!" Suddenly a mysterious shadow came out from the trees.

"So, 'Weird Al', how does it feel to be completely helpless?" the shadowed person said, "How does it feel to not know if you're ever going to escape? Well, you're about to find out! You're about to find out exactly what it's like to be completely humiliated every single night, all summer long!! At last, I will have my revenge!!!" At last, the shadowed figure emerged from the woods. He was wearing a black cloak that was concealing his face. Finally, he pulled the hood down.

"Oh my god!" Al said, "The Mexican Guy!" And then the Mexican formerly known as Ruben yelled for Ed. "Ed!" he screamed. "Turn on the lights!" Rube...I mean, the evil Mexican began his cheap lighting trick. Al yawned.

"You are not intimidated by my awesome powers?" inquired Mr. Mexican.

"No, not really, since it's just a pre programmed light sequence..." replied Al. "But you might be intimidated by THIS!!"

All of a sudden, Bermuda, Jim, and Steve jumped out of the bushes, as well as Harvey and... Eric Sarley?

"Hey! This is my story!" said Al. "Not a nerdy geek daydream!"

"Sorry," said Eric. He crawled back into the bushes.

"Well, that was weird," said Bermuda.

"SO IS THIS!" yelled Ruben, and he removes his Jedi robe only to reveal the dreaded Cone-Bra of Doom!

"No! Not that! Anything but that!" said Al.

"What is it?" asked Bermuda. Suddenly, The Evil Mexican started dancing this very feminine sort of dance, wiggling his hips around and pointing his cone bra at Al's band members.

The band members started vomiting at the terrible sight. While caught off guard, The Evil Mexican managed to tie up the defenceless band members.

"Now are you impressed?" asked The Evil Mexican.

"No. Just a little nauseous. Do you have a bucket I could borrow, uh...I'm sorry...I didn't get your name. Oh never mind it probably isn't important anyway!"

"I will no longer take this abuse!" said the Mexican guy, "Allow me to introduce my ultimate weapon, the incredible Edible Egg!"

And with that he reaches under his robe he has cast away and pulls out a very normal looking cardboard egg carton. Slowly he opens the carton and reveals its hidden cache.

EGGS!

"Now that you're Vegan, I know that eggs are not on your diet."

"ITS... SO.... NOT... RIGHT" Al snarled as his Veganal instincts kicked in and he bent open the cage.

"Wow..." whispered something from the bushes.

"SHUT UP ERIC!!" Al commanded, "I wont autograph your Peter and the Wolf you stole from the library!"

"But I didn't STEEL it I BOUGHT I..."

"NO!!"

Eric crawls back into the bushes

"Now that that’s over with," said the evil Mexican guy, who which strangely wasn't freaked out at ALL, "u will have to eat eggs!!!"

"No I wont!" said al, "You were so busy listening to the argument between me and Eric that u forgot I broke free!!"

And then The Mexican tried to escape, running through the trees. But it was difficult because his cone bra kept getting caught on branches. Al didn't chase him at all for a few moments. Then, he reached into his pockets and pulled out a can of his top-secret weapon...a donut! He tore the can open with his teeth and gulped it all down. Suddenly, Al turned into... FATMAN!!! Harvey leaped onto Fatman's shoulder, and away they flew to try to catch the Evil Mexican.

Suddenly he stopped. There was no sign of the Mexican anywhere. He looked all over the forest. Then, from back at the concert arena, he heard the faint sound of a BADLY PLAYED accordion. And it was playing the tune of "1999" by Prince!!!

Al flew into the stadium, hands clamped over his ears.

"If ya didn't come to party, don't bother knockin on my door!!!! DUH DUH, DUH DUH DUH!" yelled a voice. It was none other than Pr...I mean, Symbol Guy himself!!!

"Hello, Al," said Symbol Guy. "I thought me and Mexican Guy would treat your fans to some real music."

"NO!" said Al. "Your midget music will never be acceptable to the hearts of Al-oholics!"

Mexican Man had someway found his way back to the keyboard.

Al lunged toward the stage to claim his rightful squeezebox, when all of a sudden, Eric was in the audience.

"Al, I bow down to your awesome powers!" he shouted.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled all three.

"How does that kid get around so fast?" asked Mexican Man.

"Heck, I don't know," said Prince.

"Hey Eric!" yelled Al. "I wanted to ask you something..."

"Will you scratch that place on my back where I can never reach? I am afraid to have one of

the Al Gals do it... I might not have any shirt left!"

So Sarley approaches Al.

But in the meanwhile Evil Mexican Guy and the Dwarf from Minnesota are getting impatient.

"How do you get from place to place so quickly?"

"Simple," replied Eric. "I just used this teleportation device I had in my pocket."

"May I borrow that?" asked al.

"No way!" said Eric. "Not until you let me join your band."

Al thought. "Look over there!" said Al as he pointed. Eric looked. Al punched him out and took the teleporter. He didn't know exactly where to go, so he just punched in, "Source of all this evil mumbo-jumbo". The teleporter knew exactly what Al was talking about. It took him to the place in the woods where the accordions grow. Suddenly, things were fired from the bushes at Al. Al looked at what was fired at him. They were M&M's. Al knew exactly what was going on. Then, he noticed a castle made evtirely out of...

"Wait, evtirely's not a word!" yelled Al. "What a dumb narrator! Hooligan!"

Sorry, Al...

Anyway, the castle was made entirely out of bologna!!! Al winced at the smell of meat. He needed to get the bologna out of the way- it was blocking his path! He then brought Sarley back to the woods.

"Hey Eric!" Al said. "Eat through these bologna castles- I'm vegan and I can't!"

Eric became disappointed. He thought it was a band tryout. He ate through anyway.

"Thanks, I guess..." said Al.

He walked through the woods and reunited with his fellow band members.

They followed the yellow bri...I mean, the pathway until he met up with...

Coolio!!!

"Yo homey," said Coolio. "I'm keepin' Sarley hostage until you..."

Whatever. It's a castle made of bologna and empty cheese whiz cans and had Coolio inside.

"...until you tell everyone the true story about what I said about 'Gangsta's Paradise'."

"Never!" replied Al, "I...Hey! Wait a minute. Why were you shooting M&M's at me?"

Coolio looked around. "Uh, I don't know," he said defensively.

"And 'Gangsta's' is not a word either!"

Coolio was getting nervous. "Well, it was either 'Gangsta's Paradise' or 'Evtirely Paradise" ad I just thought..."

"Oh, you thought, did you? DID YOU?

Suddenly, Coolio exploded, revealing that he was nothing more than a punk. Then he said, "Quit playin Amish Paradise in your concert, homey!"

"Yeah, and while you're at it you better stop playin Couch Potato! You know what I'm sayin?" said Eminem, coming from behind.

"Oh no!" said Al.

"What is it?" asked Harvey.

"It's the Legion of Really Obnoxious Musicians!" said Al.

"That's right!" said the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince as he too joined Eminem and Coolio, along with The Evil Mexican.

"And now that we have lured you here, we're going to...

"...um, take Sarley hostage!"

"You already did that!" said Al.

"and Thank God..." mumbled Symbol Guy.

"HEY!" yelled Eric.

"Anyway," said Em, "now that you're here, we're gonna make a parody of your video and claim you shunned us permission and make you look like a jerk!"

"Hey!" yelled Al and the TBITB.

"And there ain't not gonna be no regrets!" said the pile of ash known as Coolio.

"Hey! A Triple Negative!" said Al.

"Good job," said Eminem.

"Hey! Can't I have a say in this?" said Eric, as he got up off the ground.

"No, fool!" said Coolio.

"Now, what should we call this parody?" said Mexican guy.

"How bout The Night Weird Al Got Lazy?" said Symbol Guy.

"Yeah! It could be bout how he took four f***ing years to write his stupid album of nonsense. " Said Eminem.

"Hey! His music isn't nonsense!" said Eric.

"Yeah it is! It's one of the worst musics out there!" said Eminem.

Symbol Guy said, "Hey all this talking is making this story really boring! I say we tie up Al and his puny friend, Eric, and feed them to my pet crocodiles!"

"Good idea!" said Mexican Guy, "Then we can take him to Australia where Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter can put him in his Zoo!"

"Who do you mean," AL said. "Sarley or the crocodile?"

The ROM guys looked at each other in confusion.

"The crocodile, do you know what I mean," Em said.

But The Evil Mexican hit Em over the head. "No, not the croc," he snarled. "Sarley! Only Sarley could have the draw for a big zoo like that!"

"No way," Coolio said.

So the ROM argued amongst themselves. Al, TBITB and Sarley glanced at one another.

Al lunged at the ROM. Unfortunately, he lunged at the incorrect angle and narrowly missed the ROM. When he landed, a puppy appeared in front of him.

"How did that happen?" asked Al. Then, the teleporter fell out of his pocket. Al realized what had happened. The teleporter could also teleport other objects to where Al was. He pointed the teleporter at Prince. A brick appeared above his head and fell on him. Next, Al pointed the teleporter at Coolio. Thousands of copies of "Amish Paradise" singles fell onto him. Next it was Eminem's turn. A bag of skittles appeared above him

"Why am I always compared to candy, know what I'm sayin'?"

Al didn't realize Eminem knew what "compared" meant, but that didn't distract him. It was Darth Bra-wearing Mexican's turn. Al thought. The he had an idea. Suddenly, Eric Sarley appeared above Al's head. The ROM and Eric were unconscious. This gave Al and TBITB very little time before they realized that the brick didn't work! Prince was so small, he slipped right through one of the holes in the brick. He started chasing Al and TBITB through the forest, when Al shot Eric at Prince with the transporter thingy! Since Eric was easily 4 times the size of Prince, he hit him. Prince was unconscious, and Al transported him into a clown school.

"Good idea," said Steve. "He might ACTUALLY get a sense of humour..."

"...or he'll become deathly afraid of clowns," said Jim.

Al wondered. "Now what do we do with Sarley?"

"What???" called Sarley, who was collecting the AP singles that fell on Coolio.

"Come here!" called bermuda.

"What’s up my bermie?" said Eric in his most Coolio like voice. "How 'bout u weird? jimichanga?"

"OMFG!!! He's possessed by Coolio!!" screamed bermi... bermuda.

"I KNOW! If I autograph all of these Amish Paradise singles, at least Eric would immediately go home and sell them on ebay!!" said... that... Yankovic guy...

"But there's too many!" said Jim, flicking his long golden hair.

And then....

-ccs, Cup Cake Sugarpie