"Weird Al" Yankovic's, Goku's, Vegeta's Adventures

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

"Weird Al" Yankovic's, Goku's, Vegeta's Adventures

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

This is my own story which crosses our boy, Al, with pop-culture at large and the anime Dragon Ball Z.

Copying and pasting is tediously long (since this saga is so big), so I will link you all to my own site which has the story.

You'll find the WAYGVA saga here.

Enjoy! :biggrin:
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

Uh... post comments whenever you like.
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
Cameron Stitch
Occasional

Post by Cameron Stitch »

Sigh. I haven't read it yet, but I'll put it on my "List of Things To Do Tomorrow."
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

Thanks Cameron! :biggrin:
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I have no idea what just went on. :huh:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

I must admit, I'm a bit lost...it's been a while since I've delved into this type of thing...wait a minute..I've NEVER delved into this kinda thing!!! So it's probably really funny if you understand the humor..:huh:

ttyl

~*Cat*~

:stupid:
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I have no idea what just went on. :huh:

Dave

Good! Be confused!
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I must admit, I'm a bit lost...it's been a while since I've delved into this type of thing...wait a minute..I've NEVER delved into this kinda thing!!! So it's probably really funny if you understand the humor..:huh:

I'm guessing it was a tad too scrambled to be funny. Well, OK, I'm cool with that... :( yeah... don't look... I just have something in my eye...

:P
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Heyy don't take it that way...it's not BAD...I just don't underSTAND it...because I'm STUPID...so it's ME..not YOU..!!!!

Sorry for all the caps, I'm trying to emphasize my point! ;)

ttyl

~*Cat*~

:stupid:
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I don't think stupidity is the issue (I was just kidding in that last post, BTW), more likely either how one's sense of humor is, his/her attention, and understanding of what was going on.

Example: "Lethal Luke" Bannon has the same range of humor as me, therefore, it would be something very funny to him. For someone else, it may not.

This is not to say you and Dave are humorless, it's just you may have different tastes, or limited understanding of what's going on.

Another major gap that may exist is the fact many people here do not know what Dragon Ball Z is, or hav very little knowledge.

I suggest going to their official website and after learning some about it, slowly introduce yourself to DBZ stories.

May I remind you that my writing gets better as the saga goes on. :satisfied:

Other than that... maybe you are stupid! :P