Alfred Gump

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Well? Was it good? Bad? Terrible? Not worth talking about?
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

It was good. It's been so long since I read the other chapters, I probably missed a few references, and I'm not sure where in the story the flashback takes place (that's my fault for not going back and checking), but it's good!

I wish I knew I should have been counting songs though when I read it! :P

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

The flashback takes place during the first chapter, when Forrest meets Lisa on the BUS. I put in references to the events of the first chapter to place the reader in the moment, but I guess it wouldn't work as well if it's been so long since you've read the first chapter. I had to look back myself to check my own facts, so I can see how someone else would be confused! :lol:
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

:lookround:
Dr eBay
Die-hard Fan

Post by Dr eBay »

Bruce the Duck @ Feb 24 2004, 12:32 PM wrote: :lookround:
Yes, :lookround: indeed.

T McD
http://www.MonstersAndMustaches.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I've published my story at www.fanfiction.net. If you haven't already read it, you can do so here. It might be easier to read there than here.

Also, I am working on another fan fiction. It's a cross-over between two great British comedy series "Jeeves and Wooster" and "Blackadder." It's not Al related, but it does feature a few Al references that only Al fans would catch. I'll post it at that site when it's ready! :)
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

:lol: Very funny story, BTD! I especially like Chapter 7. :thumbsup:
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Thanks! :)
doggans
Die-hard Fan

Post by doggans »

Bruce the Duck @ Mar 25 2004, 12:22 AM wrote: It's a cross-over between two great British comedy series "Jeeves and Wooster" and "Blackadder."
Oh, my gosh, I LOVE Jeeves and Wooster.

And great story, I really enjoyed it. Good concept, and good delivery.
"Wow, another triple negative!"
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Bruce the Duck wrote: Coming some day in the distant future......Chapter 16: Yet to be titled

Wow! It's amazing that that "distant future" is already here! It feels like yesterday, but at the same time it feels like it's been a century!

Anyway, get ready for the next chapter of "Alfred Gump!" For those of you who haven't read the other chapters, or those who've forgotten what's happened so far, I've assembled a quick and easy table of contents for reading the other parts of the story. Click away!
Introduction Chapter 1: Meeting Ricky Ricardo and Lisa Frump Chapter 2: The Suedin Bidness Chapter 3: How I Saved the World Chapter 4: Life as a Polkaholic Chapter 5: From the Nuthouse to the Poorhouse Chapter 6: How I Met Seymore Chapter 7: I Git My Own Tee Vee Stashun Chapter 8: Why Bob Saget is Mad at Me Chapter 9: Jurassic Park an the Wafflin Bidness Chapter 10: My Revenge Chapter 11: Larry, Santa, an the Amish Chapter 12: (Not So) Good Advice Chapter 13: The Greatest Story Ever Told Chapter 14: Lepers Repel an Poor Dan is in a Droop Chapter 15: A Very Rare Experience Read What Others Have Said About "Alfred Gump!"

Chapter 16 will be posted momentarilly! :D Enjoy!