Weird Arts And Crafts

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Ok, I decided to post a link to a picture of a Miles cookie that I made for a friend. Unfortunately, the real cookie got crushed by accident. But I still have this picture: click here

This girl I made the cookie for started a Miles Jay Fan Club after seeing Miles fill in for Steve last year in OC. Miles actually posted a message in the club, and saw the picture of my cookie. He liked it! Anyway, there's the Miles Cookie! *FYI, this is the Smells Like Nirvana outfit on Miles.*
WeirdDana27
Addicted

hey

Post by WeirdDana27 »

Whoa, Patti! Nice work! I look forward to seeing pics of the band member cookies!

Dana
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Miles was bare chested for SLN? :inlove:
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Miles was bare chested for SLN? :inlove:

Yes, indeedy he was. :inlove:

http://www.geocities.com/stupidsurgeon2 ... emiles.jpg

I couldn't seem to get many good pics of Miles during SLN. :sleepy:

-CindyBob
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Nic pic. :sly: That's one toothsome lad, eh?
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Nic pic. :sly: That's one toothsome lad, eh?

Yup. Steve Jay's got a lot to answer for, for having turned loose those two descendants of his on the impressionable young females of the world. :D
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

I like the Day Glo!

Rock On, Miles!!

:sly:

~*Cat*~

^wishes there was more Day Glo in the world...
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Well, the shirt look like it's Da-Glo in that pic, but it was really white. Sorry.

Patti

who has perused many a Miles pic in the Miles Jay Addicts Club. :inlove:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Wow did I get a wonderful gift today! And it couldn't have come at a better time. Yikes, what a day... :huh: But I digress...

Yup. That's right. My very own cookie Al and peanut butter chocolate Al. :biggrin:

I have to say Patti, that pictures don't do these justice. They are larger than I thought, and the detail and love that goes into them just doesn't translate well to pictures.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to eat them... I may eat cookie Al only because his poor left hand is no longer attached. For now the pbchocolate Al has a place of honor with my OE poodle in the AL cup, next to my OE spatula all nestled into my scottie collection...

And while I was taking pictures this evening, I thought I'd show you what Al signed for me. I bought a nice frame for it, but I still need to put a picture of Al and me in it. Maybe I will put Jay and me in there too. I haven't decided.

:biggrin:

Thanks Patti! You made my day, and boy did I need it today.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Aw, thanks, SD! Glad you liked the goodies! Wow, I'm honored that your chocolate Al is inside that cup and amongst friends. hehe! You know, if you melt a little chocolate, you can re-attach the hand on your cookie. Just put some on the arm and attach the hand, then put the cookie in the freezer. The chocolate will set, and the hand will be back on! Yay! You can use chocolate chips. Just melt a few in the microwave. I use a paintbrush for my chocolate, but you could use a toothpick to put it on, too. Just a suggestion, if you want your cookie intact again. I'm just glad it was his hand and not his head that broke off, like poor Bermuda's cookie. Thanks for the compliment on the goodies. Glad I could make your day brighter! :biggrin:

Patti