Weird Arts And Crafts

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

MarlinsGirl
Obsessed
Awards: Best Fan Artist (PhotoShopped Material)-WOWAY Awards 4.0

Post by MarlinsGirl »

I love it too, CPFofAL! Will this logo be available to buy on a t-shirt.
5/19/00--First Concert-Melbourne, FL
7/5/03--Orlando, FL
4/29/04--FRONT ROW, Melbourne, FL
5/24/07--I MET AL, Melbourne, FL
7/24/10--I MET AL AGAIN, Boca Raton, FL
8/14/15--FRONT ROW, Melbourne, FL
6/4/16--FRONT ROW & MET AL, WPB, FL
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

Ummm. it COULD be. I just made it for me. But if enough people wanted to buy one I'd be happy to make them.

I also made myself a decal for my car window of the same design. I do cut vinyl decals so it looks pretty cool.

I guess I could come up with some pricing and maybe do another shirt for the Star Fund if there are enough people interested in shirts and/or decals.

Thanks for the compliments!
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasgna hog!

Al Team # 27°
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I think a shirt like that would be a hit as a Star Fund offering. I honestly would buy one.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

I'd buy one, too, definitely! That logo's awesome! :D
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

The logo is incredibly awesome, I'm sure a lot of people would buy it. I think it has plenty potential to help the star fund like your other shirt. You are amazing!
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

Okay...I've been thinking about it.

If I made ONLY 27 of these shirts in a limited edition color/style at an increased price with ALL proceeds (over my cost) going to the Star Fund--

(A)how many here would buy one?
(B)how much would you pay?

27 shirts worldwide is VERY limited so maybe 27 people would give some extra to help out the fund to get such an exclusive product. Then, if enough people still want the design, we can do a different, non-limited version to keep helping the fund.

It is a really nice, silk-screened shirt, Navy 50/50 Gildan with White ink and I think it looks great!

I'm sticking my neck out here... who wants to do this? Give me some input.

-Jon

Al Team # 27°
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

Well, do you want my honest answer?

I love the design, it's awesome. But limiting it to 27 worldwide... I dunno. Increasing the price because it's a limited item I can sort of understand, but it then puts it out of the price-range of those fans who are big on fandom and short on funds. Such as myself. (Made worse by the cost of international postage.)

So I'm of two minds. I would pay for the design, but I would hate to be unable to afford it because it was an 'exclusive'. You know what I mean?

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

Yes... I know exactly what you mean. And that's exactly what I want... and why I asked. I need opinions on how to do the best for the Star Fund. I'd like to make the best contribution possible. If cheaper/more is better, fine with me.

It's not a matter of the design/cost/color, etc.

I was just wondering if there might be 27 people who'd care at all about exclusivity... having a unique Al item that nobody else would have. It's actually easier/cheaper on me (per shirt) for me to do, say, 100 than it is for 27 shirts.

If the majority of fans here don't care about the limited thing, then I can do them pretty cheap and still make some contribution. So either way, I'm game. I just want my part to be as efficient as possible to be able to donate as much as I possibly can.

So, how about $14 + $4 shipping in the US and $5 goes to the Star Fund. That's about as cheap as it gets! And it's the same shirt. I'll just make as many as people want to buy.

Thanks! I appreciate the response.

Jon

Al Team # 27°
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

That price sounds fair. I think that having the shirts available at an affordable price will guarantee more sales, thus benefitting the Star Fund in the best way possible. I will buy one. I promise!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

As will I. :) When I have money. *mutters about her phone bills*

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'