WOWAY Tribute Album

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

EVERYBODY WHO IS PART OF THE WOWAY TRIBUTE ALBUM MUST COME TO THE FORUM FOR A MEETING THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometime around Friday sometime around 4:30 PM
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

That forum needs to be updated badly, and we should have a meeting that we never had there sometime. Anytime is fine with me. Just post it here, and everyone should come..........

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

queen_and_weirdal_fan @ Jul 24 2005, 03:46 AM wrote: That forum needs to be updated badly
Yeah, it is a little outdated...

I hope people get back into the tribute spirit!
TheMegChan
Die-hard Fan

Post by TheMegChan »

I hope it's not too late, but I've been working on an album of my own, although I can't say it's a parody/comedy album. It's more or less my own style, but for it I've been working on an Al tribute song that shows my gratitude towards his music. I'm still working on lyrics, but I should be working on the music part of it soon. Anyway, I'd love to contribute it whenever it gets done. :D
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Sounds good!
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

I'm going to make a 30th Anniversary cover of Belvedere Cruisin' early next year. It aired on March 14th 1976, and I'm going to get it to Dr. Demento by March 14th of next year.

Do you guys think I should make a mock accordion cover of it, or try to use a full band sound?
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

I think I'll shoot for a mock cover of it, and afterwards see how a full band effect would sound.

I may also make a 30th anniversary cover of Belvedere Cruisin' (I think I could have done my original cover better). There's a couple more songs from '76 I might cover.
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

hey guys, now that i know how to get my songs online, i want to help with this tribute album in some way.
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

WeirdAbbott @ Oct 14 2005, 12:27 PM wrote: hey guys, now that i know how to get my songs online, i want to help with this tribute album in some way.
Great! What kind of tribute were you thinking of doing? I'll be glad to host your contributions on my Weird Al Tribute site (coming soon - to take the place of weirdalwannabe). Afterall, that's what the site is for!

Nothing's been going on with the WOWAY Tribute album lately, but when I get my site revamped there will be more info about it.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

thatoneguy @ Oct 11 2005, 06:31 AM wrote: I'm going to make a 30th Anniversary cover of Belvedere Cruisin' early next year. It aired on March 14th 1976, and I'm going to get it to Dr. Demento by March 14th of next year.

Do you guys think I should make a mock accordion cover of it, or try to use a full band sound?
A full band sound of that would be really cool.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;