Celebrity Death Match Video Game

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

danthefanman
Addicted
Location: Hiding behind one of those 3 Al heads, can you guess which one?

Post by danthefanman »

I think he's just saying it will be available on all the game platforms. This is good for someone who only has a PS2 or an XBox
Ha! The fools!

I have a PS2, and im mad, cause there are "exclusives" for other systems, and none of my games have exclusives the X-box doesn't I hope Al isn't an exclusive cause I might not get to play as him.
Dan wuz here
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I hope Al isn't an exclusive cause I might not get to play as him.
Something tells me Al doesn't have much say in this process. Even if he is included on the game.

I'm no video game expert, but what percent of games are available on more than one platform?
danthefanman
Addicted
Location: Hiding behind one of those 3 Al heads, can you guess which one?

Post by danthefanman »

I hope Al isn't an exclusive cause I might not get to play as him.
Something tells me Al doesn't have much say in this process. Even if he is included on the game.
I'm no video game expert, but what percent of games are available on more than one platform?

I don't know, but I know that X-box and PS2 usually share games and Gamecube has all their own. Sony and Microsoft together and Nintendo gone.
Dan wuz here
im mike
Location: Eminem & Coolio are great rappers........ for me to poop on!

Post by im mike »

I don't know, but I know that X-box and PS2 usually share games and Gamecube has all their own. Sony and Microsoft together and Nintendo gone.

Its most likely that the game will be made better for PS2 because Rockstar(gta, max payne, midnight club, etc..)is making CDM. Rockstar is just now making games for consoles other than PS2. There is games that came out for all 3 systems like Tony Hawk 4, but games like the mario series will only be made by nintendo. As far as Al being in the game I dont think it is really a big deal, but if he wanted to I'm sure he could of pulled some strings. Funny how I always make long posts isn't it?
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

QUOTE I don't know, but I know that X-box and PS2 usually share games and Gamecube has all their own. Sony and Microsoft together and Nintendo gone.

I am sorry to report that your not even close to being correct. As stated before Nintendo make its own games like the Mario series, Luigi series and so on. Nintendo is the one who makes these games so they want to keep it for THEIR system. Call it a gift to the lucky owners of the GREATEST SYSTEM KNOWN TO MAN (THE GAMECUBE). The reason why Sony doesn't have its own games is because they don't make their games they have other companies do that Sony is just the one that makes the system. On the other hand Microsoft does have its own games for the x-box only.

What you said got me a little flustered, but now I hope you understand the truth! Please forgive me if this is just a little off topic :lookround:

Driew
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Al should be in the game, but if I lost with him, I could never forgive myself. I'm glad it won't just be a Gamecube game. Don't get me wrong, I love the Gamecube system, but I have a PS2(D'oh!) and the game selection needs more variety. WOW! We have gotten REALLY off topic, and I'm not doing anything to prevent it! :D
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

QUOTE I have a PS2, and im mad, cause there are \"exclusives\" for other systems, and none of my games have exclusives the X-box doesn't I hope Al isn't an exclusive cause I might not get to play as him.

yes, but when you take a multi-platformer game thats online, you will usually see it online ONLY for the ps2. thats because gamecube is still developing its online "stuff" and xbox does NOT pay any money to the game making companies, even though they charge for the online play.

sorry, but i am highly doubting al will be in the game, they are mostly people that are hated more than liked! al doesnt quite fit that category...
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

I hope Al's NOT in it! I didn't like seeing him get clobbered by Gore, and would hate to see it in a game over and over and over...
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

soooo.... you dont play video games? only mike clobbers me, and thats at football!
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

Oh, I play videogames, a lot, as does my hubby, and have no problem with beating a VG character to a pulp. I just don't want it to be Al, that's all.
Hmmm...something's gone horribly awry here...
Al Team 2772!
RIP Bela