The Weird Al Game

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

QUOTE I actually made a \"Weird Al\" character on Tony Hawk's Proskater 3. It was pretty cool.  I gave him alot of the \"joke\" moves and all of the Star Wars moves. I also made a Dr. Demento.

I made Al a wrestler in my WWE SmackDown wrestling game on the PS2... he's a high-flying powerhouse with all the funniest taunts in the game. :)

Adrian
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE All babies look alike.  They look like Alfred Hitchcock.  You could get a picture of Hitch to use. Or Winston Churchill could also be a good choice, if you leave off the cigar.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

I once mad an RPG starring Al using RPG Maker 2003. Well its not finished yet, but close.

The charcters are: Al, Suzanne, Jim, Steve, Bermuda, Ruben, Stanley, and Harvey The wonder hamsters

The main boss is Coolio, but other bosses include Eminem, R.j. fletcher, radioacitve hamsters, etc.

I didnt include Prince because at least he never denied permission for his songs. I have no problem with people who dont want theyre song parodized and are polite about it.

I cant wait to play ur game btw!
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

I once mad an RPG starring Al using RPG Maker 2003. Well its not finished yet, but close.

The charcters are: Al, Suzanne, Jim, Steve, Bermuda, Ruben, Stanley, and Harvey The wonder hamsters

The main boss is Coolio, but other bosses include Eminem, R.j. fletcher, radioacitve hamsters, etc.

I didnt include Prince because at least he never denied permission for his songs. I have no problem with people who dont want theyre song parodized and are polite about it.

I cant wait to play ur game btw!

can u send it when its done? i would LUV to play anything al!!!

:sleepy:

:stupid:
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

sure but it may take a while (like in 5 months or so)
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

And...uh....the bird... :huh:

I beleive the name is Bo.
Moose
Occasional

Post by Moose »

It would be great to see a game based off of Albuquerque. Or UHF. Or anything really.
Sploich
Occasional

Post by Sploich »

Deleted.
Last edited by Sploich on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Man, if Eminem was a boss you gotta do something to the effect of him being a puppet as Dr. Dre controls him. That would be hilarious...just don't let any of my friends at the Eminem forums know I said that...and one more thing, don't let Al die just let his "Comic Meter" run out and he is left without jokes and just runs off the screen. It would kill me to see a virtual Al die... :cry:
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;