Amish Paradise the Web Series

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

erkman27
Regular

Amish Paradise the Web Series

Post by erkman27 »

Edit (4.28.14) The series is now officially called "Amish Paradise." Yes, it has already been blessed by Jay. In fact, he sent me a message this morning to let me know they are intrigued. Further news on that soon.

"Amish Paradise" follows the exploits of Jebediah (who feeds the chickens) after he finds a magic butter churn. I have an amazing cast on board and am gathering a pretty amazing crew as well.

The character of Jebediah foremost comes from Amish Paradise but is also an amalgam of characters appearing in Sex Drive and "Banshee" on Cinemax. He is a normal, everyday Amish guy until he finds a magic butter churn which sends him through time, space, and pop culture. So as you might imagine, there will be a ton of Al references throughout the show.

Included with the rest of the amazing cast, I have a number of recurring and cameo appearances as well.

I would love for all of you to check out the IndieGoGo campaign which has some pretty stellar incentives including having a speaking role in the show, having your likeness show up in the series, and even a Rumspringa-exclusive expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity. Please check out the IndieGoGo campaign and spread the word. I have also partnered with a site called Thunderclap to get the word out even more. So please check out that link and click the red buttons to share on your Facebook and Twitter pages. Let's all come together so I can bring you the best series possible and we can all party like it's 1699!!

IndieGoGo campaign http://igg.me/at/AmishParadise

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AmishParadise27
Last edited by erkman27 on Sun May 04, 2014 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: Rumspringa the Web Series

Post by minnick27 »

2 things. 1, what ever happened to the other series? 2, why does your Amish voice sound more like someone with a cold? But honestly, if Al isnt involved other than inspiration for the name jebediah, this should be locked
erkman27
Regular

Re: Rumspringa the Web Series

Post by erkman27 »

The other series IS this series. (I attempted to remove the previous thread but couldn't figure out how.) I can't currently divulge who is involved due to paperwork and red tape. I will be able to very soon. The entire series is essentially based on Amish Paradise.

As far as my Amish voice, it's simply the voice I use for the character. Thanks.

Those here on the forum are my main target audience being Al fans. I'd appreciate you allowing it to be public so that I can continue to get the word out.
erkman27
Regular

Re: Amish Paradise the Web Series

Post by erkman27 »

The Amish Paradise the web series campaign is back and better than ever! For contributing $100, you will have a chance to join me (Jebediah) VIP style at opening night of the Mandatory Fun Tour at Planet Hollywood in Vegas on May 12!!

Yes, before you ask, I have been in contact with Al and Jay. Al is obviously super busy with tour prep. But you know he's always game to jump in to an awesome project when his schedule permits.

So please check out and share the campaign! Thanks!

http://igg.me/at/ButterChurn