The That One Guy Topic

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

jake waters
Regular

Post by jake waters »

thatoneguy @ Jul 22 2006, 08:49 AM wrote: Click Here to hear 1955 on Home Grown Buzz on WZPL!
Cool, man!
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

I've E-mailed Kelly McKay to see if she'll send me an MP3 of the clip so I can have a clear version.

I've OFFICIALY started the recording process for MySpace.
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

Cool, Matt! ...can't wait to hear your latest. Sorry for mistyping the address, I hope you like my style parody. I'd post my style parody here at WOWAY for everyone else to enjoy, but I don't think the person (namely someone here at WOWAY) who's style I'm parodying would take it the wrong way and think I'm being mean instead of just observationally funny.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Thanks! I'll listen to it tonight!

I'm 2/3 done with MySpace! Since everyone is parodying Bad Day I'm thinking about moving on to something else.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

I finished the MySpace parody! I'll post it in the Parodies thread soon.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

HAHAHA! I was going through my old sites to get pics and stuff for my dual disc and I found This Video that I made. It's an intro I did for my site where I'm playing the accordion and singing. looks like it's from 2002.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Dual Disc in 2007!

I started playing the accordion and writing novelty songs in 1997, next year I'm going to release a dual disc (audio on one side, data on the other) of everything I've ever done. That's 10 years of music, lyrics, pictures, videos, etc! I don't want any rare songs floating around, I just want to put a disc out there with everything. It's also a way to release all my old stuff, and start working on new songs for an official CD. The dual disc will be called That One Dual Disc.

After I release That One Dual Disc I will start working on songs for my first official CD - That One CD. My new songs will have more of a polka feel to them.

After I release That One CD, I will start playing live in local comedy clubs in Indianapolis. I'll get a bass drum, and play it with the accordion to have more of a one man band feel to my live performance.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

My new drum set!

Groove Percussion PVT-16 (blue)

I'm going to learn how who to play the drums and guitar, and use them in my music.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Hey Matt, you aren't the "That One Guy" who's playing in Cleveland on Valentine's Day, are you?
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Kevbo1987 @ Dec 3 2006, 10:35 AM wrote: Hey Matt, you aren't the "That One Guy" who's playing in Cleveland on Valentine's Day, are you?
LOL! Nope!

There's a few different That One Guys out there, that's why I usually put my name before it.