Simpsons Versus Brak Show

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Simpsons Versus Brak Show

Post by Ratbert197 »

I think it was the Brak Show by far. I mean Petrolieum Joe had more lines and it was really really funny.

Hey this is my 300th Post, I have a second Al head and im a die-hard fan now.....again.
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

well I voted for The Simpsons. Even though had more airtime/lines on The Brak Show, I've always been a huge fan of the Simpsons and I was delighted to see Al in his current incarnation after all. I have both on tape and I know I'll be watching The Simpsons far more.

el
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I had to go for the Simpsons. Al's current look, the entire band, the credits bit. I'm a very happy Al fan there. :)

-CindyBob

:stupid:
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

This is kinda a tough decision, because these are two different types of appearances. In one, Al is playing a character that has absolutely nothing to do with Weird Al (different species even!), and in the other he is clearly playing himself, performing, etc. It's almost apples and oranges.

As much as I liked Al on "The Brak Show," and as much as I hope Al does more parts against typecast or not "as himself" in the future, I'm going to go with Simpsons...simply because the whole band was there as well.
POODLEHAT
Occasional

Post by POODLEHAT »

:listen: SIMPSONS

i mean, the whole cast was there...yea,ok,more air time wouldve rocked but the singing was awesome COME ON!!!!!!!im pretty new here cant wait to get my 1st head! might take awhile though
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE This is kinda a tough decision, because these are two different types of appearances.  In one, Al is playing a character that has absolutely nothing to do with Weird Al (different species even)

I dunno about "absolutely nothing." I'm inclined to think that Al would regard a naked lady as an interesting addition to the scenery if one should happen to cross his path. Albeit only one is likely to cross his path, she's pretty scenic.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Well, he does like Bare Naked Ladies. And the band too. Ok, ok... it's a an old (or is that classic) Al joke.

QUOTE she's pretty scenic.

Yes she is. Poor Suzanne. Is nothing sacred around here? :blush: LOL!!
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

QUOTE Well, he does like Bare Naked Ladies.  And the band too.  Ok, ok... it's a an old (or is that classic) Al joke.

QUOTE she's pretty scenic.

Yes she is. Poor Suzanne. Is nothing sacred around here? :blush: LOL!!

Well, no, now that you mention it, nothing is sacred around here. But it doesn't seem likely that she'd be offended by somebody opining that her husband finds her attractive. Or even by the observation that she doesn't sit in the laps of strange men at Weird Al concerts.

Okay, I guess she has been mentioned more than enough for one WOWAY session.

But I'm beginning to get a little worried that I'll wind up with Arantzazu Yankovic mad at me. :biggrin:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE But it doesn't seem likely that she'd be offended by somebody opining that her husband finds her attractive. Or even by the observation that she doesn't sit in the laps of strange men at Weird Al concerts.

Or probably anywhere else either. She's likely more offended by the drool topic...

Suzanne, if you're lurking, it's all in good clean fun. :blush:
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Or probably anywhere else either.  She's likely more offended by the drool topic...  

Well, I'm hoping she wouldn't be offended by any of our nonsense. :lookround: