Woway Reality Games General Discussion

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Now that season 4 is almost over, how would everyone here rank the seasons?

1. Season 1. Great host, near-perfect cast, great challenges...and the day Kevbo was announced the winner was one of the biggest days in the history of WOWAY. Plus, the guy who finished in third place was undoubtedly the sexiest guy to ever play the game (and he was a good player too). None of the other seasons could live up to this one. At least not until All Stars hopefully... :sly:

2. Season 4. The hosting may have been confusing, but hey, it was a lot better than season 2's situation! With the most overly dramatic cast ever (no offense guys :P ), Survivor 4 was full of great personalities. Unlike the first three seasons, there was no one dominant player in the game; almost everyone had an equal role in it. Can't wait to see who wins!

3. Season 2. The most confusing season, hosting-wise. Sarley left, then I took over, Sarley came back again, and then I took the reigns for the rest of the season. Challenges were a mixed bag, and unlike the first season, where a good 90% of the cast was interesting, only about half of the second season players made an impact.

4. Season 3. We had an awesome host who came up with some awesome challenges, but casting is a major part of each season, and with a few exceptions, this cast was pretty...boring. No secret alliances, a lot of predictable boots, and some pretty unlively TC chats. It's not without its merit however, but I still only expect a handful of season 3 players to show up in All Stars.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

I think that season 3 had the best challenges of the 4. Who knows about All Stars, though ;)
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

Anth, I would say that's a pretty good assessment of the seasons. Buuuuuuuut, in Season 1, you forgot the best three-person alliance that will ever be made in Weird Al Survivor history!
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Very true! We're pretty comparable to Tom, Lex, and Ethan from Africa (although Tom got 4th and Lex got 3rd because the last non-Boran boy standing won two immunity challenges). In fact, I remember comparing Kevbo to Ethan in that they were both part of powerful three-member alliances, they were kind throughout the entire game, and of course, they won.
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

That's a pretty good analysis, anth! Season 3 was very good, but of course could have been better with a better cast.

Without a doubt, All Stars will be the best season EVER! The cast list is PERFECT! The challenges are superb! And the twists...well, you'll just have to wait and see how twisty they are! :P
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Bruce the Duck @ Oct 28 2004, 02:33 PM wrote: Without a doubt, All Stars will be the best season EVER! The cast list is PERFECT! The challenges are superb! And the twists...well, you'll just have to wait and see how twisty they are! :P
Well make sure that these twists are fair. I don't want to see any "Anyone who's name starts with a D you've been voted out" twists. :stern:
In hiding since 2010
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

You could get him on a technicality there since your name starts with N.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

anthontherun @ Oct 28 2004, 03:41 PM wrote: You could get him on a technicality there since your name starts with N.
Not if he's going by screen name. <_<
In hiding since 2010
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Then ask WHiZZi to change your username for you... |)

(but I think it's a safe bet there won't be any twist like that)
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

anthontherun @ Oct 28 2004, 03:47 PM wrote: Then ask WHiZZi to change your username for you... |)

(but I think it's a safe bet there won't be any twist like that)
Yeah I know.....

BTW, Jeremy, are you letting any of the second-chance players for season four into All-Stars? I'm not sure about this because then they'd get a third shot at the game. <_<
In hiding since 2010