Date

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

NOT ROMANTIC!!

...havn't u read all the posts?
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Ok then maybe I'm wrong. But the odds of it happening for me are slim in fact I have no chances. So I'm not going to worry about it. But I still think Al should be careful. I dont think Al should put himself in danger because of some fan. I know you wouldn't want that either. I just think that sometimes Al needs to be able to do things without fans bothering him. Like going out with his wife I dont think he wants some fan going with him. But if he invites a fan that's cool.

Just dont expect it to happen though. :) I'm trying to think of Al, I'm sorry if sounds harsh. I just think I'm selfish to think of how great it would be. What about for him? I mean dont get me wrong I would love to hang out with Al but only if he want's too. I dont know if I would purposely ask Al and say " want to go out to dinner." I pretty sure he would turn me down. I wouldn't want to bug him.
Al team # 2836
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

BTW, I'm not talking about anyone in particular with the post above. Please dont take things I say personaly cause there only my opinions. For me its hard to dream of something that wont happen, so I'm sorry if I sound mad. I'm not.

I love Al and I hope you guys get a chance to do something like this. I think it would cool to hear about. Or it could be a dream who knows.
Al team # 2836
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

We're not REALLY expecting or hoping to go out with Al. It's all castles in the air. What fans do best.

But that "loud accordion music" at 4:30 am just kills me. :D
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

What accordion music at 4:30 in the morning?

Wouldn't be cool if he wore the chicken hat in my avatar on the date? :lol:
Al team # 2836
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Manda @ May 1 2004, 11:26 PM wrote: What accordion music at 4:30 in the mor(n)ing?
This loud accordion music. Check your syllabus, Manda! You're not keeping up with the assigned readings! :lol:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Sorry! I get it. I'm slow today. :S :)

EDIT: Sorry I said sorry twice.
Al team # 2836