Next Album's Polka

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

Seva @ Mar 28 2004, 07:24 PM wrote: Which brings me to another thought. What if Al does a polka medley of all-time gay or sexual revolution hits? ("Relax", "I Will Survive", Madonna's "Human Nature"etc.) That would be veeeeery funny! "Oops! *BOOM* I didn't know I couldn't talk about sex! *BOOM!*" :lol:
Just make sure Al doesn't perform it on Nickelodeon.

Umm... To be honest, when I heard HOP for the first time, the only song I knew was FGTH's "Relax". Oh, I'm soooooo out of touch...
Actually, I'm not very familiar with "Relax," and I didn't think its part in HOP was that memorable.

You seriously aren't familiar with "Sharp Dressed Man" and "Owner of a Lonely Heart"?
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Owner of a Lonely Heart has that great violent synthesizer hit. Al gets it perfectly with the accordion.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Well, this is maybe, but I don't remember an accordion in that part. Seems to me it was a clarinet:
-Owner of a lonely heart! - clarinet *ta da da da*.
And yes, I seriously wasn't familiar with "SDM" and "OOALH". But who cares, I'm pretty much familiar with it now! B)

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".