Weird Al Improv

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

James Bond: Oh ok. I had too much cheese pizza. Maybe I shouldent take this ride.
Al team # 2836
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Al Gore: Nineteen extra larges all by yourself? That can't be right. I demand a recount! ("in the year 2000!"). Hey, who's that girl with you? Is she your date?

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

James Bond: I was hungry. She is my date she has the same tattoo as me. And we have a lot in common.
Al team # 2836
Elvis
Be jealous.

Post by Elvis »

Al Gore: Wow, this scene is going on longer than my two terms as Vice President. I'm running out of ideas. I hope someone buzzes me out soon.

Dave
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

James Bond: Yeah. Maybe you can go to Alabama were they except people with no joins.
Al team # 2836
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I would, but I don't even understand what's going on. :lookround: Why is Al Gore running the roller coaster again? :huh:
Elvis
Be jealous.

Post by Elvis »

Manda @ Mar 6 2004, 12:07 AM wrote: James Bond: Yeah. Maybe you can go to Alabama were they except people with no joins.
Al Gore: Alabama's much too close to Florida for me. Too many bad memories. Well I guess no one's gonna buzz us out, so we might as well get you going on that roller coaster ride, Mr. Bond. Remember, don't stand up.

*Al Gore starts roller coaster ride*

(Jeremy, Manda and I are acting out the roller coaster scene from "A Complicated Song" as Al Gore and James Bond. It's like the game of "Strange Bedfellows" -- Contestants act out a scene, each given a particular character they must perform -- if you're familiar with WLIIA)

Dave
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Meh, I never liked that game on Whose Line. Wake me when you do "Party Quirks," "Dating Show," or "Superheroes."
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Oh ok, well it looks like this game needs some more thought...how about once the scene is completed (both actors have agreed that there is no more the scene can portray) I put up a new scene. Since that scene is exhausted here's a new scene:
New Scene wrote: The scene in the Gump video when Forrest is asking the three people to take some chocolates. The twist is this takes place on the runway of an airport and they can hardly hear eachother. This one will require 4 actors. Make sure to specify who you are

ききます
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

That game would work well, if you assigned special quirks or identities to each of the three people on the bench. It would be a lot like Party Quirks or Dating Game.