Six Degrees Of "Weird Al" Yankovic

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

anthontherun @ Jan 31 2004, 10:29 PM wrote: Brad Pitt is Jennifer Aniston's husband. She is on Friends, a show that recently had a joke about Al.

Shirley Temple
Brad Pitt- Aniston's husband
Aniston- in Along Came Polly with Hank Azaria
Hank Azaria on Phony Calls
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

Hehehe...nobody wants to try Shirley Temple. The only thing I can think of for her is another Simpsons reference. In one of the Halloween episodes "King Homer", the King Kong parody, there's a cartoon Shirley Temple singing "Good Ship Lollipop" who is then eaten by Homer. Uh, and Al was on the Simpsons.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

~Allison
Alfie
09/13/96 - 07/11/08
Rest well, my sweet prince
Waldo318
Die-hard Fan

Post by Waldo318 »

Shirley Temple was supposed to play Dorothy The in Wizard of Oz, but right before shoting started 20th Century Fox (who she had a contract with) refused to to let her work for MGM, so Judy Garland was cast in the role.

Buddy Ebsen was cast to The Wizard of Oz aswell, to play the scare crow, and then later moved to the role of the Tin Man. But the aluminum powder makeup for the Tin Man caused an allergic reaction with Buddy. He was forced to leave the picture, but his voice can still be heard in the song "Off to see the Wizard" in the film.

Buddy Ebson was star of the Beverly Hillbillies, clips of him can been seen in the Money for nothing/Beverly Hillbillies* music video!

---------

Jack Black
?
Waldo318
Die-hard Fan

Post by Waldo318 »

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a big actor, gone California governer. So was Ronald Regan who can be seen in Al's Christmas at ground zero video.

---
Jack Black
?
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

Jack Black was in 'Orange County' with Colin Hanks, who is the son of Tom Hanks, who starred in 'Forrest Gump', which Al did a song about.

Isaac Hayes
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

this is the Shirley Temple link I thought of

Al directed Hanson's The River video which featured Gloria Stewart (Titanic) Gloria was also in one of Shirley's popular movies called Poor Little Rich Girl.
This means something. This is important.
Waldo318
Die-hard Fan

Post by Waldo318 »

Isaac Hayes did the "folical fads" segments in "I love the 70s" on VH1...which was a follow-up spin-off serries to "I love the 80s" featuring Al in the "Then and Now" segments

--

Conan O'brian
?
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Isaac Hayes is Chef on South Park and its creators Matt and Trey are friends of Al's. Al is featured doing commentary on the DVD for their film Orgazmo.

Conan O'Brien used to write for The Simpsons and also for SNL during the Victoria Jackson years.
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

weird_el @ Feb 1 2004, 03:51 AM wrote: Isaac Hayes is Chef on South Park and its creators Matt and Trey are friends of Al's. Al is featured doing commentary on the DVD for their film Orgazmo.
Yes, that was the link I had in mind. I probably should watch VH1 once in a while (even though I believe Waldo).
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Ed Sullivan