All Star Survivor Of Al's Songs

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Which character should be voted off first? Here's a description of each of them in case it helps you vote:

Harvey: a hamster that doesn't bite or squeal, but just runs around on his hamster wheel; doesn't really annoy anyone--will he be percieved as a threat and voted off first?

Melanie: uses her looks to get control of men but leaves them cold--will the other women gang up to get her out?

Larry: a prankster who met a horrible fate--will being voted out first be his horrible fate this time?

Mr. Frump: he's in an iron lung--will his health problems force the others to vote him out?

Zelda: pushy wife who advocates such horrors as the Columbia Record Club--will her bossiness get the best of her once again?

Bernie: a hitchhiker who runs away with stolen things--will he run off after stealing everyone's vote tonight?

Santa: murders his workers and helpers--will he get sleighed by the vote tonight?

Waffle King: a self-obsessed person who feels above everyone else--but will he be above being voted off first?

Airline Amy: can convince a man to become a frequent flyer--will she fly off tonight?

Ezekiel: a hard worker--will he be pushy and get the others annoyed?

Frank: owner of a massive TV set--if he doesn't let the others watch, will they want him off?

Melvin: another prankster, but unlike Larry, he plays his pranks over the phone--will his name be called tonight at Tribal Council?

Michelle: stuck in the desert tied to a chair--will the screaming annoy the other players enough to vote her out?

Jebediah: feeds the chickens--if a lizard eats the chickens, will the tribe still need him?

Diamond Jim: a geek, but he can dance--would he be a risk if there was a dancing challenge?
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

That boy couldn't dance his way out of this vote.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

All I can say is Harvey should be the survivor.
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Wow...Look at Diamond Jim go!!!

Bust a move! Pop and lock and get jiggy wit it that way off the island!
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I don't get what to do. Are we voting for our least favorite song? Or our least favorite character? Because many of those "characters" didn't really have much/any character development. :huh:
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

You vote the least favorite character off the island.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

Bruce the Duck @ Jan 27 2004, 04:58 PM wrote: I don't get what to do. Are we voting for our least favorite song? Or our least favorite character? Because many of those "characters" didn't really have much/any character development. :huh:
All I know is any excuse to stick it to That Boy Could Dance again, I'm all for it! :bigups:
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Why? You don't like that song? It's one of my favorites from In 3-D. I love the Chuck Berry influences.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

I just never really "got it"
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Vote for the character. I was going to do a synopsis of what was going on on the island, but decided not to since the votes should be influenced only by what they did in their respective songs.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;