Weird Al Is He A Turn Off For Girls?

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

yo
Die-hard Fan

Post by yo »

I don't think so. It's weird the same way that singing or hanging up stuff about The White Stripes or 50 Cent is weird.
?
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Although most girls don't have a problem with Al's music itself the ones I know don't care for his cover art of Dare to Be Stupid, The Food Album, The TV Album and similar cover arts. Also they say something about poodle mistreatment...whatever...
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

iisryan27 @ Jan 14 2004, 01:21 AM wrote: Although most girls don't have a problem with Al's music itself the ones I know don't care for his cover art of Dare to Be Stupid, The Food Album, The TV Album and similar cover arts. Also they say something about poodle mistreatment...whatever...
Just because he gave his lyrical love interest in "Don't Wear Those Shoes" permission to "stomp the poodle till it's flat"???? Who could possibly object to that? :P
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Jan 14 2004, 08:52 AM wrote: Just because he gave his lyrical love interest in "Don't Wear Those Shoes" permission to "stomp the poodle till it's flat"???? Who could possibly object to that? :P
Whatever it is, they probably don't understand why Al's music (and album covers) are so good. BTW< I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like the DTBS cover.
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Is this over yet? :lol:

Sorry, I find it amusing...

~*Cat*~